Should the City of Chicago sue Jussie Smollett for damages?

I agree with that. Iike playing the devils advocate from time to time. That was a very good comeback.

1 Like

Does that surprise you?

If I don’t scratch my itching need to argue with people here, then I end up debating with my wife instead. And she regularly kicks my rear. So best to get it out here than sleep on the couch. :wink:

1 Like

Don’t be taken in by the little show that axelrod and emanuel put on yesterday. These are the same people who got jack ryan’s sealed divorce records unsealed to get him out of the 2004 Illinois Senate race.

Now many of the same players get their friend cleared, get records sealed and hold sham press conferences.

1 Like

Unarmed does not mean harmless or that there can’t be very good reasons to shoot them. So it depends on the circumstances. An unarmed person can take a cops gun and shoot him with it, should we demand they wait until he has it to act?

1 Like

Or veered off on some random talking point tangent…

1 Like

Law and disorder… yep…

A cop just got his job back. He gave a homeless person a sandwich filled with dog poop… Also there are plenty of cases where the citizen posed no threat to the officer and still was shot

And? I don’t support that. Virtually nobody does. Find me anyone saying cops should be able to kill citizens for no good reason, I’ll wait.

A perfect example of connected democrat privilege. But wanted others to think he was oppressed.

Here is a good one… Where was the outrage when the doctor was laying on his back complying with the officer and still was shot. The cop got off. The only reason this Jussie story is making headlines because his dumbass included Trump… Any other time you would give 2 shakes about this dude

This must be an old Chicago way to game the system. Plead not guilty and show no remorse for when obviously guilty. So, they throw the book at you. That way when your insider lets you off they have no other charges to press…It’s brilliant.

That’s the kind of thinking an old connected family in a big city can buy.

So where you this mad when Epstein got a slap on the wrist for molesting little girls?

Wasn’t he connected to the Clintons ?

Swing and a miss

Your vagueness makes me think other wise…

1 Like

You dont know who gave Epstein that sweetheart deal do you?

In September 2002, Epstein flew Bill Clinton , Kevin Spacey, and Chris Tucker to Africa in his private jet .

Again who gave him the sweetheart deal?

You are not gonna get an answer about this from him.

Remember when Trump called Epstein a terrific guy?

1 Like