Should Mueller be allowed to walk away?

Pop quiz.

Without looking it up right now.

When Roger Stone was approached by Alexi Rasin to sell dirt on Hillary Clinton, what was that dirt and what was Roger Stone’s reaction?

1 Like

Basically Mueller punted. We’re in the exact place we were three years ago. No finding made either way. What a waste.

That would be a question that you could present to Mueller.

You have questions about a report you did not read? Bizarre.

You should read the report.

1 Like

Anyone doing this or are they looking it up?

Nope. You are having trouble reading. Have a cup of coffee. The questions that I am asking are not contained in the report.

How would you know?

You should read the report.

I have a question for Trump Supporters that has been kind of nagging me since the report came out.

If you would have known in 2016 that candidate Trump was secretly working on a real estate deal in Moscow while running for President, would that have changed your vote?

Cuz I’m smart. You read the report. Right? Then you know they are not in the report. So there’s that. Should Mueller answer questions??

I’m sticking to what I said when the report was in Barr’s hands but not public. If called to testify, his answers should be nothing other than – the answer to your question is in the report or nothing at all.

I have some advice for you, want to guess what it is?

But you haven’t read it so you are capable of telling people who have read it what it says or in this case, doesn’t say. Can’t argue with that logic. :brick:

2 Likes

Willful ignorance. But that’s what it takes to support Trump these days.

1 Like

Robert Mueller basically came out yesterday and said the President of the United States committed a crime, but he wasn’t allowed by DOJ policy to charge the president with a crime. Then he refused to answer any follow up questions. TOTALLY UNFAIR to President Trump. Some people are saying Mueller is a traiter.

2 Likes

Because some people are intellectually lazy. They need people to do their thinking for them…

1 Like

No. Because he has real estate deals all over the world. And the democrats nominated a horrible candidate. I agree with nothing she has ever said or done.

I have a question for Hillary voters. What information did Russia release that changed people from Hillary supporters to Trump supporters? And according to the deal, what help did Trump provide?

How do you know it’s not?

I know right! Some people!!! The nerve! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

The head of Trump’s campaign provided like 70+ pages of internal polling data to a Russian operative.

Tell me, if a campaign provided the same to a US Super PAC, how would the FEC respond?

You know it’s not. :relieved: