Should Mueller be allowed to walk away?

Basically he did a drive by yesterday. Made a statement and ran. No questions please. A lot of people have serious question regarding his investigation that have gone unanswered. Should he be called?

I say haul his ass in front of Congress and get some answers.

And people should definitely be protesting outside his house. He deserves nothing less.

2 Likes

Agreed. If he is questioned he is allowed to be specific. Which he definitely was not during his drive by.

He didn’t do a drive by. Lol. He just repeated the Mueller report. You really should read it. That way you won’t be surprised.

2 Likes

I’m not surprised. No collusion. No obstruction.

You’re right, he did repeat the report.

1 Like

I think Donald should keep Mueller and his investigation front and center of every news cycle. Demand a Congressional hearing. Keep chanting “no collusion, no obstruction, total exoneration” to the Twitterverse.

GET TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS ANTI-DONALD AND THEREFORE ANTI-AMERICAN COUP

4 Likes

I’m praying that he changes his mind and voluntarily answers a ton more questions. They can really get into the nuts and bolts of how Russia did their thing and hopefully cover some of the redacted parts.

Does it say whether or not he thought the dossier was legit? If he thought it was legit, what did he base it on? How did he decide that it wasn’t entirely made up? This question is not answered in the report. So reading the report would not provide an answer.

That’s what I would ask. What would you ask?

1 Like

Why do you choose to remain in the dark? Do the work. Read the report.

Bob Mueller said to read the report.

Maybe people should take his advice.

1 Like

Will I find this answer in the report?

Does it say whether or not he thought the dossier was legit? If he thought it was legit, what did he base it on? How did he decide that it wasn’t entirely made up? This question is not answered in the report. So reading the report would not provide an answer.

Called it yesterday! Now the Trump circus and his carnies want Mueller to testify!

Nothingberder indeed! :joy:

2 Likes

By all means bring him in front of Congress. I’m sure the House would love to ask some questions of him. This is a great idea.

What part of the Dossier made Manafort lie? Gates? Papa? Flynn?

What part made Manafort give polling data to a hostile foreign power?

What part made campaign associates work with IRA?

2 Likes

What about the questions that are not addressed in the report? Such as this? Did you find it when you read the report?

Does it say whether or not he thought the dossier was legit? If he thought it was legit, what did he base it on? How did he decide that it wasn’t entirely made up?

Does it say whether or not he thought the dossier was legit? If he thought it was legit, what did he base it on? How did he decide that it wasn’t entirely made up? This question is not answered in the report.

What do you think the role of the Steele Dossier plays in the Mueller report?

What convinced him that the dossier was not fabricated? Did the fact that it was provided by the opposing campaign give him suspicion? If not why?

Why are you asking me questions?

I am just laughing at the sudden shift, and newfound desire for Mueller to testify by Trumpletons.

Another good question for Mueller.

I would also ask: At what point did you realize that the Russia thing was a non starter. The month and the year. Then I would follow up with another question.