Should Mueller be allowed to walk away?

In before a response is posted that anyone can read polling data. Lol.

2 Likes

Not an answer.

What information did Russia release that changed people from Hillary supporters to Trump supporters? And according to the deal, what help did Trump provide?

Give me an example. Specific info that was released.

This is absolute nonsense. Are you trying to claim that ads don’t influence people to make particular decisions? That’s a pretty interesting claim, given how big a market advertising is…

I have a question for Hillary voters. What information did Russia release that changed people from Hillary supporters to Trump supporters? And according to the deal, what help did Trump provide?

Not a claim. Just a question.

I have a question for Hillary voters. What information did Russia release that changed people from Hillary supporters to Trump supporters? And according to the deal, what help did Trump provide?

To the first part, it’s irrelevant in establishing coordinated communications under FEC regulations.

As to the second part, 70 ■■■■■■■ pages of internal polling data.

Weren’t you saying something about an insurance policy should Hillary lose the election earlier? Where did that tidbit come from? It certainly wasn’t from the Mueller report.

So the fact that the President kept the entire thing secret while publicly praising Putin doesn’t cause even the slightest pause in support. Even in retrospect.

That is very strange.

The emails that Russia released about the actions inside of the DNC during the Democratic Convention caused a great deal of problems.

Also, a further email dump on the same day as the Access Hollywood tape really helped the Trump campaign spin the narrative away from the actions of Candidate Trump.

Did the polling data change anyone form a Hillary supporter to a Trump supporter? If so, what was the underlying reason?

It isn’t even really about having people change support.

In a lot of ways it is just as effective to convince people to stay home and not vote.

Well to be fair, there is a bit of irony in claiming that Russia was attempting to rig our election because they got access to emails from the DNC proving the Democrats were attempting to rig our election.

trump and the other criminals around him are being blackmailed by Russia.

You see… the release of those emails and the absolute misunderstanding of what is in them persists to this day.

Where are the RNC emails that were also stolen?

So details of the Hillary email scandal caused Hillary supporters to switch sides? In other words when people learned the truth about Hillary, they changed their minds?

I may not have read the Mueller report, but I have read some of those emails. Those were made available to the public too. Or were we supposed to just forget about those now that the report is out?

I’m not interested in defending some imaginary point you’ve contrived in your own head. Had more than enough of that yesterday, thanks.

1 Like

The RNC server was secured. Hillary’s was in her closet protected by Norton anti virus.

Not relevant to establishing coordinated communications under FEC regulations.

Internal polling data is invaluable to a campaign. It drives their strategy. That’s why it’s a big no-no to share with Super PACs.

The only reason to share such information is to get aid. It’s the intent.

James Comey cleared that all up.