Should Mueller be allowed to walk away?

Because that what we do here. We debate. No?

You should really read the report.

That would be the answer.

How does one have a discussion of a book that not everyone has read?

I think you guys need a group huddle, none of you seem to know what to make of the Mueller report, half say everything simply exonerates Trump, and then others like you suddenly have this desperate need to ask questions or call hit a “hit piece”.

An answer to what? Have you seen the answers that I want in the report. Try to be honest now. No you have not.

No, this wasn’t a drive-by. But talk about a drive-by thread. Yes, you R’s should read it. Answer me this … have you?

I would also ask if why he believed the FISA warrant was justified. What evidence did he base his conclusion? Again. Not in the report.

You should read the report.

I would also ask if why he believed the FISA warrant was justified. What evidence did he base his conclusion? Again. Not in the report.

NARRATOR: It wasn’t…

1 Like

Idk but the Dossier is not the problem here. It’s that the President surrounds himself with criminals. The Dossier didn’t make them criminals or unethical.

It sure is, and we all know what the purpose is for.

You seek answers to something that you have not read.

Read it.

Then you will see what the parameters of that investigation were and what the conclusions are.

The questions that are being asked here shows willful ignorance.

2 Likes

I really dislike when public officials etc have a “press briefing “ and don’t take questions.

The Mueller Report is the new Bible. So many have not read it yet pretend to know what’s in it.

6 Likes

Since my questions are not contained within the report, I would still have the same questions. Then what?

If you can find any of my questions in the report, I will read it. :sunglasses:

I doubt that even Robert Mueller has read his full report. Considering the stunt he pulled yesterday, it’s clear that he wants to bury his report by making it only available in print form. He knows we’re not going to read it, so everything in his report will forever remain a mystery. This is a political hit job, and now he wants to pretend it never happened!

We need to get Robert Mueller in front of Congress in an open setting IMMEDIATELY! If he refuses then slap him with a subpena. Even if he’s deadly afraid of being caught in a perjury trap, he can’t use that as a justification for hiding the truth from the American people.

2 Likes

Yep. That’s crap. You get an opinion. But the person is not required to support his opinion.

The report is really easy to read. My sophomore in high school read it because he wants to be informed. I wonder why so many are hesitant to read the report. Weird.

1 Like

It’s weird. It can’t be both a complete exoneration and a hit piece. And if it’s exoneration, why would Trump and his sycophants even entertain the notion of being exonerated by someone who is “totally conflicted”?

We’re at the “throw anything against the wall” stage of the defense for their criminal.