Should Convicted Felons be Allowed to Vote?

Lou, you’re 100% wrong and I can point you to a lawyer that could solve it for you.

No. And good question.

#ExpungeLouCsRecord

Nope. Not buying it. I already saw-contacted a plethora of lawyers, all to no avail.

#FreeLouC!

1 Like

Lou the guy is one of the top lawyers in the state, both one of the most respected attorneys but also one of the most respected prosecutors.

I guarantee you he could get it done.

Yes it can.

Love it! :laughing:

Maybe things have changed what with the explosion of identity theft.

Can we PM here?

They did.

But none of the changes that ever came were retroactive back to when I was balled up in this.

If they complete their sentence and all court order restitution yes.

I’m not sure… . Let me see

They should have been able to handle it long ago by making a simply motion before the court.

That would have been great.

Thanks for the information WildRose!

I will type a summary and contact them to see what they say.

If they can’t help you I’ll be shocked right out of my shorts and I mean that.

I think in the past you just dealt with lazy lawyers. These guys aren’t and their rates are very reasonable.

My family has used them since my granddad loaned the original partner some money to open the firm 80 plus years ago.

You’re a nice guy for helping Lou the Lib. If he moves to the Republic, you’re responsible for him. The first time I have to feed him, he’s going right back to Liblandia.

Cool! And thanks again! I will keep you posted with what they say.

1 Like

If they served their time, paid their debt to society then yes…Absolutely.

All tax paying citizens even the ones who may have a shady past should be allowed to vote.

Oh hell no, I’m just trying to keep him out of jail and off the taxpayer’s dime!