Should Biden step down because of his failed COVID response?

And yes, biden should step down. But for soooooo many other reasons.

1 Like

Should Jbiden step down?

Funny how it was ok to forget everything that was happening before the 'Rona hit.

1 Like

And posting an article from Free West Media… a known conspiracy and fake news pusher.

Japan did not switch to Ivermectin and has not approved it for use against COVID. They are still using the vaccine.

…and I didn’t say they did…now did I? I asked what are they doing different? If you’re going to jump in, get your bearings.

You posted an article from a ■■■■■■■■ Swedish website who said they did by stating obvious lies to throw shade on the vaccine.

Know your sources.

is sweeden bad now? its hard to keep up

You should look into the Swedish nationals who started Free West Media.

why? i don’t subscribe

Yeah…I’d go the other direction too since you didn’t address the discussion regarding the Japanese scientist.

1 Like

Yes, Sweden has been bad for the last 1,000 years.

Well, I suppose that depends on who you ask.

but especially bad now since they rejected covid orthodoxy

You don’t even realize who you’re trying to defend here.

1 Like

Every time Ivermectin has been studied…. Except for the two studies that were frauds… it showed that it was useless in treating Covid.

Every. Single. Time.

I ask you. Knowing that the main studies that shows that it works were frauds… why keep kn arguing that it works?

The fact that the Ivermectin in Japan thing was started by Hal Turner should give most people pause.

…and yet the head of the Tokyo Medical Association says otherwise.

Japan had slavishly adhered to all the Big Pharma prescriptions, including quarantine, contact tracing, masking, social distance, but finally the pandemic had hit them hard after they started aggressive vaccination in May 2021. The results looked good initially, but in mid July they started rising again and on August 6 cases hit a new all time high and continued to rise.

Ivermectin was allowed as a treatment on August 13 and after 2 weeks the cases started to come down. In fact, they are now down 99 percent from the peak.

In Japan, doctors can now prescribe it without restrictions,

And the FLCCC with Pierre Kory says the same thing.

They are still wrong.

not defending anyone. i care nothing about the rag

…and yet, just yesterday;

Because…. Facebook

1 Like