Should Biden step down because of his failed COVID response?

Except it looks like the smart move would have been to offer them to the world, not just us.

Anyone can see this is a rinse repeat failure around the world. A new variant in Africa highly resistant to vaccines has helped bring the DOW down a 1000 points, the EU is threatening to stop all air travel again, yet itā€™s already been found in Belgium because it seems like the first thing a sick person must do is get in a plane and infect the other side of the world.

We are going to have to live with this or try to isolate it out, unless we want to have a global world wide depression and that we can already see signs of.

2 Likes

Oh noā€¦. They said things at the beginning of the pandemic that turned out to be wrong!!!

Burn them!!!

No one wants a global world wide depression.

If this variant sets us back to square oneā€¦ it is going to happen no matter what.

Except this time around even more people will die because there is no patience anymore.

So ā€¦ we will get the worst of both worlds. A economic collapse AND a whole bunch of dead people.

I knowā€¦rite? Letā€™s folow the scienceā€¦unless you donā€™t like what the scientist is saying?

Dr. Haruo Ozaki, chairman of the Tokyo Metropolitan Medical Association had held an emergency press conference on August 13, announcing some 18000 new infections daily. However, the death count has eased as compared to previous surges. In an interview with the The Yomiuri Shimbun on August 5, Ozaki spoke in detail about his opinion that Ivermectin should be used in Japan and said that his early calls for usage had seemingly not been heeded.

The US has been sending millions of doses to other countries since June.

Yeah well, not enough to stop this obviously. And by offer to the world, I mean
the recipe. So more people could make it and expand the supply. Pharma companies didnā€™t develop these on their own, government played a large role in it. Biden chose pharma profits instead.

And I am not just saying this now with the benefit of hind sight, I said it at the time for this very reason.

Thatā€™s where we are heading there was a few countries that tried to isolate the virus out and had good luck doing until delta came. Now we have a society reliant on vaccines that could be all but worthless against this new strain and if not this one the next one. Anyone can see where this is going.

1 Like

Fact. Japan never stopped itā€™s mass vaccination program.

Fact. Japan was in emergency lockdown during the period on question

Fact. The use of Ivermectin to treat Covid was never authorized in Japan

Fact. The Tokyo Metropolitan Medical Association is not a Government body.

Fact. The studies that people point to that show that Ivermectin works were frauds. They were fraudy fraud frauds.

When someone learns that something is based on fraudā€¦ it is normal to recognize that they were lied to and abandon that belief instead of holding on to it and continue in arguing against reality.

3 Likes

1 Like

Now examine those same factors in many countries around the world and account for the differences in COVID with each in what weā€™re discussing? What factor is different? I gave you a medical professional who gave his honest opinion, in spite of the many forces working against his conclusion. Later he has evidence to back it up from what actually took place in his country. Africa is another excellent example, that due to the parasites in their location, have been using ivermectin for some time? Hmmmmmmmmā€¦now is there any difference in their COVID death rate?

Yes, but then weā€™d get the Kommie. So No!

so, the cdc has finally admitted what i said a year ago. the science was pretty clear then. herd immunity ainā€™t gonna happen when antibodies have a 6 month shelf life, a ā€œherdā€ positive immune response is possible. get vaxed, and then do nothing. let the memory cells do their thing. boosters will only delay the inevitable.

It would be nice if folks stopped posting what Politicians and Scientists said and did before Delta hit us.

1 Like

we understandā€¦ its Different

1 Like

It isnā€™t political. Why try to make it so?

it wasnā€™t political then, biden made it political, reap what you sow

2 Likes

Well that was pretty laughable. I seem to remember a bunch of Republican Governors who were out there way before Biden. Many aspects of Covid have been politicized by both sides. And no matter which side you take, folks are still dying.

It would be nicer if folks stopped pretending this is all new or surprising.

2 Likes

What a larf.

1 Like