Should Americans go back to work

You loving in a bubble? Have you seen italy, spain etc?

What state? The closest to those statistics is Nevada or South Carolina both with a higher number of cases per capita than California

If there’s any city in the US that needs to remain closed until this is all over it’s Las Vegas

2 Likes

back to work? well someone has to make the government cheese…

wait…

How do you figure you aren’t? Clark County has among the highest number of cases per capita outside of New York

C’mon sik you dont go against the cult

Yeah how silly of me to be concerned about a city returning to business as usual that relies entirely on tourists congregating indoors in large numbers. What could possibly go wrong?

2 Likes

You drink some fish tank cleaner and boom you’re good. Geez .

1 Like

People in France need permission slips to walk the dog.

I don’t know if what you’re saying is true, and I’ve heard San Francisco has a “lockdown”/curfew/whatever, but if these are true, then it’s absolutely asinine that municipalities have this authority.

1 Like

I agree with you, but people aren’t really doing that. I can just tell from my job.

To much politics I live Seattle hardily a conservative hub we were the first to get the virus and while it was spreading the governor asked people to stay home and social distance it didn’t matter it’s growing, the media here is talking about public shaming the younger generation for not social distancing as if that will work.

We can cherry pick our news anyway we like but the country has to work or we collapse over a disease with the fatality rate of the H1N1 virus when all is said and done.

Or we can go the China route and start forcefully putting people in containment what will the headlines be like then?

2 Likes

If you don’t mind me asking, what travel restrictions do you have? Because we have them on the east coast as far as I know.

Anyone 55 or under should be able to go back to work. I’m 60 and I’m still working.

That’s probably not a good idea. Who will be paying it for you?

I’m already paid two months in advance. I’m a little OCD on my Bill’s. But there will come a time when I have to tap out as well. It’s very doable.

Were under “lockdown” in illinois. Hardly the case. Beautiful day all the families going for walks. No travel restrictions. Still most businesses are open. Hooefully people just being responsible that’s all

Good Lord Kev, do you want to live forever?

Well you certainly won’t be spreading the virus much after that…

1 Like

Loving in a bubble can be fun.

Why? All you have to do is defer. You still have to pay them eventually.