Should Americans go back to work

I’ll believe the location. Why should I believe the date?

Yes. He wouldn’t lie.

You can ignore the truth as much as you like

i assume you mean “binary” but they are binary whether they want to be or not

Maybe the popo follows them to see where they are going. That is the only way I could see how they could.

Thanks even though I’m not sure if you’re being serious. IMO if one has to lie to debate a point then they lost that debate no matter what

My state (Ohio) has gone from 3 cases on 3/9 to 442 as of yesterday. We have to try to limit spread and this is one way to try to do that.

What state? I don’t see a single one with similar numbers

Actually, I’m just giving you a little grief. Many of the memes and pics we see these days are fake. Yes people are being selfish. As demonstrated by the spring break nit-wits. It’s better to isolate now and nip this thing in the bud ASAP.

You shouldn’t assume.

yeah i know.

I’m always serious.

1 Like

Personally I thought the governor of Florida was more selfish than the spring break nitwits.

That was a fine bit of virtue signaling there to close the beaches…AFTER allowing them to party and spend their money for several days.

Nothing beats the lt governor of texas claiming old people are willing to sacrifice themselves for capitalism

The business owners probably already had the knot tied in the rope.

I just checked today, we are up over 200 cases and 4 deaths. I still say it’s time to open up my state again. I’m sick of this idiocy, we have 23K flu deaths in the country so far this year as compared to less then 700 from covid19 so it’s time for some sanity with precautions but not this all out panic. Once again JMO!!

1 Like

How will you feel if the shut down goes on long enough that your company folds and you face 20-30% unemployment rate when you can work again?

2 Likes

I’m in a very specialized industry plus I’m better then most not to root my own horn. I’ll be fine. Thata what’s great about capitalism. If one fails and there is still a demand someone will take their place. It is what it is now. We got on the roller coaster have to wait for it to stop

YES I do since I live in a major mega international tourist destination city where hundreds of thousands, at times millions, of foreign and domestic tourists come through in a constant stream with a lot of Asian travelers so we should have been an epicenter for the virus and yet we’re not even close compared to other states and cities.

We have an idiot Dem governor though so he is imposing stupid mandates of complete shutdowns of everything with serious contention from city officials.

That’s only the ones they know about so far.