Should Americans go back to work

You first.

Here I could ask what you mean by “the rules have changed” since I don’t have a clue what you’re talking about, but I’m just gonna shrug and leave you to your own devices.

I’m trying to respect non-binary pronouns now that I’m Woke Sneaky.

Seems like a lot of that stuff has fallen by the wayside lately. I’d hate to lose all the progress we’ve made on the important stuff.

1 Like

C’mon sneaky, I’d love to see a whole paragraph from my lawyer friend​:joy::joy:

The Rules. About crossing the street and such.

I understand and I don’t blame you.

That is the whole paragraph. You asked what going back to work slowly means. It means you go first and I’ll wait and see what happens. I don’t want to catch that ■■■■■ I’m old and might not make it. I’ve still got horses to ride and pretty waitresses to smack on the fanny.

Glad to see. Hooe you have a long life smacking waitresses behind. I have kids and a wife at home. Dont wanna get them sick would break my heart. I just believe the opposite that let it die down then go to work

My state has less then 200 cases and only 2 deaths total yet the whole damned state is shut down, it’s stupid and at least my state needs to open for business again.

NY and NYC has a different situation so they can evaluate based on their own condition, same for California and Washington but as a whole the country needs to start opening up again.

JMO

1 Like

Stay in a motel. Your country needs you!

On its surface I like the idea of just pausing everything… but I don’t know how that’s possible when people need to be able to eat and utilities need to be run.

Do you consider having a low coronavirus count might have something do with the state being shut down?

Or do you think the numbers would have been the same without a shutdown?

Every problem in life is a logistical issue.

But he can exercise leadership: persuasion and influence.

Trump has threatened to withhold federal funds to address his concerns about “sanctuary cities”, why can’t he do the same here.

Because he cares, he truly cares.

is that a question? and do you mean “gradually?”

I am lucky, I can work from home for 95% of my job and my wife is retired so the only effect this has on her is me being home all the time.

Since my company is considered essential if I have to go in my boss has a letter stating such.

Right now all of our projects have come to a screeching halt due to the travel restrictions. We have some plans being made to get what we can done now so when the restrictions are canceled we can hit the ground running.

Planning on having 1 of our engineers go into the office on the afternoon/evening to rack gear and then do the configs from home. I just have to get the geat from our warehouse up to the build area. I also have geat for 6 projects sitting around my desk waiting on engineers to do the configs.

I’m close to this. If there is unified agreement by the medical and health experts that there would be a large number of deaths unless this went on for a couple of months, i could live with it.
But then, it has to be something extraordinary to do this.
Every year we could save thousands of old and sick people from dying early from the flu if we just destroyed our economy by sitting at home. So this really has to be something unusual.
I have to rely on the judgment of experts that it is.
I’m not just gong to make it up on my own.

I don’t see how anyone caught driving simply won’t say they’re headed to the grocery store, gas station, or pharmacy.

Because we are on a shelter in place in my county, but are allowed to do all these things.

nah i bet it’s still priority among the nutwit left

like AOC.

You really dont understand the reason for that is so that your state doesn’t end up like NY ?