I support some of Trump’s policies.
I’m not impressed by college degrees
I know the difference between males and females
I believe woman can handle unwanted advances without the government

The list goes on and on…

2 Likes

Who says that makes you deplorable?

No that would be not telling the truth

Supporting Trump and Supporting his policies are 2 different things.

Every discussion I’ve had on this board about it shows I am right. It’s not debatable.

“I’m the dude, playing the dude, disgusted as another dude”

Your society deplores me.

1 Like

Does your society deplore me?

You’re wrong.

Are they now! Which one do I do? This might be a breakthrough for you.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: there are probably at least 10 times more people on this forum than you’ve had discussions with. Did you ever consider maybe some figure you’re not worth correcting? More virtue signaling.

Gibberish.

1 Like

No. My society doesn’t know you. We strive to avoid fundamental attribution errors and understand that propaganda works. We also know the American Nations are true.

Well that would be dumb for Germany…unless of course they are hinting they could take care of them better there than we would.

And are there even any flights still operating that could take them home?

“Gold Jerry. Gold”
:joy::joy::joy:

Not direct from US to Germany (that I’m aware of.) But there are flights to other locations that are not restricted, which could serve as a layover, and then proceed to Germany.

Do people in your society ever use the term Yankee as a pejorative?

It’s yankee and it can’t be used any other way. We don’t blame you though, everybody can’t be born in Texas. Apparently.

Doesn’t mean you have to keep behaving that way.

You aren’t simple minded.

How can you insult someone you don’t know? Grew up right where the Midlands, Yankeedom and the New Netherlands come together so I don’t have just one society.

Keep behaving in what way?

Thank god for that!! And some people try to say he’s not merciful. That proves them wrong

1 Like

Insult?

I know, Pennsylvania is interesting. You actually strike me more as Greater Appalachia like myself. Probably the Midlands influence. Confluences can create dilution. A better determiner in my opinion is grandparents or further back.

Yes. After you know better.

1 Like

You said you don’t know my society, but use the term yankee as a pejorative (insult). Would you have to know that society in order to want to insult them?

And yes, I do have a lot of Greater Appalachia in me. At least the part of it that is Libertarian on social issues. I know the biological difference between men and women, but if some guy wants to live life like he was a woman I don’t really care.

I do know your society. I’m drowning in it. I am speaking you as an individual. You can be a yankee without behaving that way. And people from places like Pennsylvania are proof.

I don’t either until he demands I call him ma’am.

1 Like