Should Americans go back to work

2 Likes

Signaling only has one “L”.
Troop.

I didn’t make the meme, I just enforced it.

1 Like

I guess I would have to ask what behaving like a yankee means? I think the only thing that really makes me a yankee is being north of the Mason-Dixon.

You know what it means.

No, it was and is based on the best analysis by people who (hopefully) know what they’re doing, far better than you or I. If you want to refute it, provide better data and analysis. Labeling it “fear” is wrong and pointless.

I understand. Hope is also an emotion.

1 Like

What? You havent had a conversation with him😎

1 Like

:rofl: Ready to go back to work Kev?

I dont sit home well. I’m a busy body. Way too much time on my hands. Even at work I’m not really supposed to work with the tools but cant help myself. Hate to see how next week is

I think we should all go back to work, except that all young people who attended Coronavirus Parties should of course stay at home. And not be paid.

Apparently in China it was mostly oldsters who were hit.

Funny…in the US it’s mostly youngsters who are getting it

Because for me personally I HATE working from home, having to schedule meetings for what should only take a short walk and a quick conversation. Missing that personal interaction with others, I freaking hate it.

Haven’t stopped working due to this. Construction/engineering consulting is deemed essential. The thing that has us slowed since January is the damn nonstop rain here in GA.

At the time they weren’t.

They absolutely were going up.

Feb 23 - 35 cases
Feb 24 - 53 cases
Feb 25 - 57 cases
Feb 26 - 60 cases [TRUMP: I think every aspect of our society should be prepared. I don’t think it’s going to come to that, especially with the fact that we’re going down, not up. We’re going very substantially down, not up.]
Feb 27 - 60 cases
Feb 28 - 63 cases
Feb 29 - 68 cases
March 27 - 103,729 cases

1 Like

They need to fast track this to confirm the effectiveness.

Good. Job of including the repatriated cases.:-1:

Well the only way to really find out is to do it.

On March 6 I started keeping track of the cases in the US. There were only a few hundred then.

Now we’re over 100,000.

which has nothing to do with what Trump said at the time