Should 11-year-old girls have to bear their rapists' babies? Ohio says yes

And I’m one of them, if it was my daughter I probably would want her to have abortion knowing that I would be killing a human life…And may God have mercy on me.

That’s the way I see it.

I’m not the one that’s trying to impose one morality, I fought against the religious right and libs cheered.

Now I’m fighting against the very libs that cheered from imposing their morality.

Are you find with those that try to educate people about abortion? Showing pictures of babies through they life cycle?

Are you find with Christian right or any other faith base groups going into schools and talk about about sanctuary of life?

But the dividing line is legal, not moral. That is my point.

I’ve said over and over no one can charge someone for murder who never committed murder.

Repeating a dumb thing over and over doesn’t make it smart.

And you can say it 100 more times it doesn’t change the fact that abortion is ending a life…in effect killing it.

And yet another criteria. How many new ones do you have up your sleeve?

The fundamental basic fact that you cannot rationalize away is that the mass of cells growing inside the woman’s womb is human. Deciding when its okay and when it is not okay to kill that developing human is purely one of law, not morality.

1 Like

Here is another one for you @JayJay

A bunch of these guys who are in favor of forcing a 9 year old who is raped and becomes pregnant to bear the rapist’s baby are just old dudes.

There were born in the thirties, forties and fifties. They come from a different era. There was a lot of bad stuff going on in the country during those years and, in my opinion, a lot of this control of women/girls goes back to those times.

It is extremely interesting though, that these men can’t stand up to our current president but they can tell a 9 year old girl and her parents what to do after a rape.

4 Likes

Why is abortion not murder when a person can be charged with the death of an unborn baby during the commission of a crime regardless of whether the mother dies or not? This is another example of law as opposed to morality.

Again. What does that have to do with charging a rapist with murder? That’s just dumb.

And look what happens when a State (Ohio in this case) changes that law to criminalize activity that was legal prior to its enactment. The law is the law argument to all to hell when it conflicts with your opinion, doesn’t it.

2 Likes

Imposing fetal death upon a woman who wants a baby versus a woman who prefers to lawfully end her pregnancy. This is not hard.

1 Like

So then you are okay with the Ohio law. After all, the law is the law, right?

Just think if weak Republican men would try to impose their standards on the current president instead of 9 year old girls. We might actually get somewhere.

Thanks Samm…you’re getting what I’ve been trying to get Jay to understand…unfortunately his moral superiority refuses to acknowledge other morality that differs from him.

You can see it for yourself here.

Under said posters standards. :wink:

I am referring to the fact that conan wants to charge the rapist with murder should a woman or child abort his baby. Tell me how that works.

Because a life was terminated without the consent of it’s mother. 11 year old can’t give consent.

You are right. We were born and raised in a time when morality standards were higher. Now, it would appear that some States want to return to that morality and you don’t like it.

But you are also wrong. No one here is demanding that 11 year old (or 9) rape victims bear their child. That is just liberal hype to make it sound like it is you who hold the high moral ground. There is not one “old dude” here who has said that her situation is not horrific and it must be made more so by forcing her to have the child whether she wants to or not. We have all said that neither choice is a good one.

2 Likes

Its hard on the baby whether she wants it or not.