Should 11-year-old girls have to bear their rapists' babies? Ohio says yes

Your question is incoherent. Why should the rapist be charged with murder?

Quiet Conanā€¦the grownups are talking here.

Because innocent life was taken.

Now if I said this to youā€¦I would receive multiple flags.

So you tell me what should I do. Should I hold you to same standard that libs on this forum hold me?

1 Like

An 11 year old child should not have to carry the product of rape inside her body to full term when there is a perfectly safe and legal medical procedure that will allow her to hopefully move on with her life.

You guys act like allusions to handmaids tale are hyperbolic but this proves the point. ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  disgusting sexist theocratic nonsense.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s accessory, and since abortion isnā€™t murder, why should the rapist be thusly charged?

Heā€™d pay enough just for being a rapist, if I had may way in setting the punishment for rape (which is probably why I shouldnā€™t be in charge of setting such punishments.

Because abortion isnā€™t murder. Charge him with rape. We already have laws about that.

1 Like

Go ahead, flag me. Iā€™ll own it.

You waded in with a statement that showed you obviously werenā€™t paying attention to what was an adult, if contentious, discussion on morality going on hereā€¦one where there was clear agreement on the morality of taking a life.

You obviously donā€™t want to participate in such an adult conversation but instead a more juvenile one where you categorize, accuse and name call.

Iā€™m not interested, so go peddle that somewhere else.

1 Like

So fetus isnā€™t a lifeā€¦a human life?

Now what about some innocent pregnant woman wearing Make America Great hat gets punched in the stomach by a radicalized lib and she loses the fetus/babyā€¦should the assailant be charged for murder?

Abortion is not murder. We have laws, thatā€™s what they say. So you cannot try someone for murder because someone else had an abortion. Thatā€™s an idiotic idea that makes no sense.

The odds of a pregnant woman wearing a maga hat are very low, given that trump has maybe 30% support among women and most of them are over 55.

Again Iā€™m going to ask whoā€™s moralityā€¦you did say we set the dividing line?

Whoā€™s we.

If you going to continue with your insults yes Iā€™m going to flag you.

So some crazy left-wing punches a pregnant Trump support in the stomach and she loses her baby itā€™s not murder?

You say itā€™s unlikely to happenā€¦but yet here we are talking about 11 year old girl being pregnant after a rape.

The criteria has not changed.

It is about development into viability.

An amoeba has no awareness and no way to process an idea of autonomy. So the question is silly.

Whoā€™s morality Jay?

Who sets the dividing line?

There has to be a point in this when common sense takes over. Even though Iā€™m personally pro-life, if this was my daughter, we going to the clinic. Unfortunately we got people making decisions, knowing damn well if the shoe was on the other foot and it was their little girl they would be the first ones ready to abort. Itā€™s all good when it doesnā€™t directly impact you, but when it doesā€¦

3 Likes

We all know that most libs want to set their own morality on society at largeā€¦or should I say lack of morality?

In some states that can carry a charge of murder.

The autonomy of the woman to carry to full term has been taken away from her.

Understanding this isnā€™t hard.

In your completely bizarre made up fan fiction, if it were to occur in one of the 38 states with fetal homicide laws, then yes it would be legally murder.

I dunno Iā€™m not a lawyer. And youā€™re no fiction writer, though Iā€™m sure right now you are very worked up and angry about this hypothetical violent lib.

That is what the ongoing debate around abortion is about.

I am fine with the line drawn at Roe v Wade.

Typing stuff like this does not make it easier to try to have a conversation with you.