Shootings not mentioned

Uuuuh on bypass nothing goes to the ER. They had no beds left to put people in the ER.

1 Like

That is one of the main reasons. The other reason they don’t care is because they get over 90% of the black vote. Also, how many Democrat members of Congress live in these inner cities?

What a stupid notion

1 Like

I know it’s true.

An entire thread dedicated to deflecting from a white nationalist shooting up a walmart with the premise of “but black people!”

2 Likes

In some sure.

from Guns in school? Here’s a list of states that allow armed teachers – The Morning Call

Guns in school? Here’s a list of states that allow armed teachers

Arming teachers is one of the dumbest ideas…

And? …

Fifteen year old me would get my hands on one of them within a couple months. I’m not sure I’d be able to help myself, if only to prove I could.

And? Citing fear of being killed by a mass murderer is an irrational fear that has no place in setting rational policy. A fear of being attacked by a criminal and not having the option to defend yourself is a far more rational fear as that is far and away more likely to happen. Assault, burglary, rape etc are far more likely to actually happen.

Ok got it. Who cares about the Las vegas shooting, or sandy hook, or Walmart because, like, what are the chances? I’ll keep that in mind next time you rail against Islamic terror or a brown person from Mexico murdering someone.

What good are gun control measures when there’s very little gun control a short drive away?

whataboutism at its finest.

How about all the people dead in car accidents?

we should have a blood drive for them too.

Allan

I was never under the impression either of those posed a significant personal risk to me or my family either.

Again some of you are ill informed you can conceal carry in chicago… You need better talking points

70,000 deaths under our beloved President Trump.

blood drive starting in 3…2…1…never.

Allan

1 Like

What does concealed carry have to do with it? Is there some problem with concealed carry holders murdering people I have overlooked?

It’s your misinformed notion that Chicago has strict gun laws… Any law abiding citizen can purchase a gun in Chicago

:man_facepalming:

1 Like

Sure…on the contrary you walk around all day with a gun worried about being raped? But people worried about being gunned down by a psycho while they are in a public place is just so irrational.

Especially after it’s a white supremacist doing it

1 Like