Shootings not mentioned

when blacks are shooting eachother its uninteresting, not useful for political instrumentalization …

You know better than that…lol

Chicago does not have the strictest gun laws anymore. The issue is criminal use of guns with little or no consequences. It’s not a gun control issue. It’s crime and punishment. They don’t go hand in hand.

Didn’t trump promise to fix chicago on teh trail?

1 Like

How many politicians does it take to fix Chicago? One, but Chicago really has to want to change…

Old psychologist joke.

I agree.

I consider Chicago a perfect example of why proposed gun control measures aren’t the answer to the problem.

Yes, they have a HUGE problem, in spite of some of the toughest gun control measures around.

And Chicago demonstrates that more gun laws don’t do jack.

But they have more lax gun laws now since the Supreme Court deemed many of them unconstitutional early in this decade.

Yet I’ll bet practically all of the guns in those shootings violated existing laws.

If not the guns…then the shooters. But I would guess that 90% or better of guns used are not legal, not used by law-abiding citizens, and not traceable.

Right, only in a liberal fairy world. Chicago land of gun free laws and hospitals shut down because of shootings.

It’s like all of you parrot the same nonsense

Why don’t you go educate your self on what Black lives moment was actually about and let me know so we can debate it with out one of us having no idea what it stood for. And that one is not me.

1 Like

They’re not important enough to be noticed by the MSM.

Imagine if 80% of female prison inmates were raised by single fathers.

This gave me a good laugh before I went to bed. Thanks. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Yeah saying you can conceal carry is one thing. The list of places you cant go is another. It’s like telling my 16 year old sure you can drive my car. But then restrict them only in the drive way.

The Virginia Beach work place shooting dropped off the radar in 3 days. 12 people killed by DeWayne Craddock. It’s amazing how quickly that disappeared. Simply did not tick off the right boxes on the left’s list.

1 Like

I remember that one! Yeah, they dumped that one hot and fast. lol

2 Likes

So in a conservative district people are allowed to carry a gun in schools?