Shooter reported at Texas high school

He’s tnt. He’s dinomite! Hey, he’s a Democrat, so he might literally explode, because his party enjoys letting terrorists come and go as they please out of this country to go get more bomb type materials. Don’t forget all of those nice visas that the DEmocrats love to give out to foreigners, but then never check up on, and a lot of them over stay their visas.
I mean they have to have time to actually carry out their attacks also! Otherwise it would be racist if you wouldn’t allow them too! You’re not a racist are you?

Moderators…can we get a 15 year ban here…at least then he will be 19 or 20 and able to contribute. This is just ridiculous…we are all addressing serious issue here and this child poster wants to make jokes.

Years and years of Ritalin and other meds so that they’re not “disruptive”.

1 Like

Crazy white people

His Father should not have been allowed to own guns

I wonder what kind of medication the guy was on.

Why? Did he have a criminal or mental history?

He didnt know what a gun safe was

seriously…

I once heard an announcer in baseball quote a baseball player.
The player said “they don’t boo bad players on a regular basis.” and what he meant by that was the player was used to getting booed every time he came to the plate for offense.
That’s because he was one of the best players in the league, and on the team.
You can boo me all you want Nebraska, but at the end of the day, it only helps fuel me.
Just like the other day when you and your liberal friends kept posting stupid things in my thread about grocery’s and food stores. Was that value that you brought to the community then? lmao. Maybe try thinking before you speak. By getting you and your friends all riled up. I am creating more ratings for this site on both sides of the spectrum. Plus, since it is a Conservative website, I’m also helping those shy/non confrontational/ Conservative Conservatives come out of their shell more. Even if this gets me blocked at the end of the day, I’ve done my goal. So whatever value that you think that you bring to the table, I can assure you that I bring a lot more. Now go tell your friends lil brasky.

What’s wrong with white people? lol

I don’t know all the details, but if I have someone breaking down my door, I’ll want the gun close by and loaded.

This isn’t like a situation where a little kid finds a gun and accidentally shoots his brother. This guy was old enough to know what he was doing. Also, its being reported that he had pipe bombs and a pressure cooker bomb. Not much a gun safe is going to do to stop that.

Please…Help this poor guy to reach his goals!

3 Likes

Iggy good to see you back. It’s been a long time since you’ve been around. I think the pipe bombs and pressure cooker bombs are even scarier…because it’s been reported that all around the school they are on the look out for these things…and who knows how stable they are if this 17 year old made them.

1 Like

https://egunner.desk.com/customer/en/portal/articles/1698271-receiving-your-item

Try again bucko

1 Like

You do you boo you do you you. But what’s the answer?

from CNN

Texas shooting suspect held on capital murder charges without bond

In my opinion this needs to happen to anyone using a gun to commit murder…capital murder…no bond…let him rot. I think any crime committed with a gun…should be no bond. If you use a gun you are a threat to society. You should not be allowed to roam freely.

1 Like

Yep and they are going to try him as an adult and let him rot in jail but thankfully the State of Texas will not be able to put him to death.

I’m sure your prayers did a lot

Nah…Death is too easy…It was reported that he was going to kill himself in the end but the little coward was unable to do it. SO now he’ll have to live with that for the rest of his life in jail. Doesn’t bring back any of his classmates…but at least he didn’t get to take the easy way out. He will have the rest of his life to pay.

1 Like