Shooter reported at Texas high school

The same number I can - as fast as I can pull the trigger.

“Max kill”. :rofl:

Your link

https://egunner.desk.com/customer/en/portal/articles/1800267-selecting-an-ffl-dealer

Selecting an FFL Dealer
Back

All firearms must ship to an FFL dealer near you. An FFL, or Federal Firearm Licensed dealer, have been approved by the ATF to do background checks and take all the other necessary steps to transfer guns to individuals legally. Any firearm being shipped to an individual must be shipped to a local FFL dealer so that its transfer can be processed in accordance with all local, state, and federal regulations.

If you need assistance selecting an FFL dealer, please click here to see a list of dealers in your local area.

You can simply enter your zip code into the below search field, and then click “Find Dealers.” This will populate a list of FFL dealers in your area. If your preferred FFL dealer is not listed, they can simply email or fax in their license to be added to our system.

Just like I said.

All firearms must ship to an FFL dealer near you. Period.

Why near me? Because I have to personally go there with a government ID and fill out a 4473.

Do you people really not know this?

Dimitrios Pagourtzis. Apparently he was bullied.

I only get guns at gun shows

I definitely trust CNN! Yup. Hmmhm.

were u bullied as a child?

How many numbers can you count too?

Are you being serious?

Hardly.

I don’t round count.

Shotgun and .38 revolver. Owned by his father.

CNN

Right…all I wanted to do was right Touche’ Then it said ten characters…then when I added some exclamation marks…It wouldn’t let me post because it was not a complete sentence. ■■■■ that. I didn’t need a complete sentence to make my point! TOUCHE’ said it just perfectly.

Am I free and clear to be serious?

That 10 char rule is really getting in the way of a good comeback isn’t it? :joy:

Sometimes brevity is best. :smiley::stuck_out_tongue:

How are you so sneaky? Sneaky San Franciso Dude!?
Are people Sneaky with you also?

What is a comeback? I show a commercial recently. It was for hair, I think.
It had minona ryder in it, and it was talking about a comeback.

Grow up. You are not being clever at all. Making fun of people’s screen names…is that all you have to add to this?

1 Like

Yeah, he has shown himself to be a pretty blatant troll in his short time here. I think he is trying to mock conservatives, but is not as clever as Mr. Cap at it at all. I’m hopeful the mods will address him and the lack of value he brings to the community.

2 Likes