Shooter reported at Texas high school

There are other animals as well.

Yeah no one wants to throw down with fists and settle stuff the way we did as kids. You took it to a local park after school and fought each other man to man.

I got my guns when I bought the contents of a storage unit

Yes, there are. Luckily I have never had to deal directly with that kind. I count myself lucky not only because I haven’t, but because if I had to I would be able to do so.

You committed a crime.

a baby could be born today, live to be 90 years old and will live through 5,314 mass shootings.

and that ONLY counts the ones classified as mass shootings (at least 4 victims must be killed).

Now that’s a well reasoned comment. :wink:

Aren’t you supposed to report that?

I could be wrong.

A gun cannot be emailed.

Oh it is whatt it is. Just lie down and take a nap

:popcorn:

Who cares? Thats why I bought the unit!

You aren’t allowed to. You aren’t allowed to even speak harshly to other students etc. much less beat the snot out of a bully that so richly deserves it.

You got me wrong…wasnt deciding…just wanted to ask sneaky since he brought it up. I respect his right to keep his guns the way he does. We keep a shotgun loaded above the hutch at our cabin in the woods in Wisconsin…and my dad’s 357 is always there, but locked. Just because you never know ten miles from town in a national forest I get that.

Im a bad man

So you want to saddle those of us who are law abiding with more rules/laws to obey while you ignore the ones that are already there?

Why do you lock the pistol but not the shotgun?

And that’s your problem. Administrators take a hands off attitude the bullys get away with it. I got bullied as a kid…and when I finally punched the kid blood flowed…but that was it. Now a kid snaps and kids die.

Im sure you can get a nice AR-15 at the Walmart inTexas.

I know you were being sincere, that’s why I said I didn’t want to sound like an ass and was trying not to sound like one while still stating my opinion. :slight_smile: