Shooter reported at Texas high school

Shotguns have safetys

I believe it depends on the state. What he should have done was gone to a pawn shop, 4473’d them to the shop, then had them 4473 them back to him and paid for it all.

You know, for the non-existent registry. That doesn’t exist.

I’d have to ask my dad that one??? I think it had to do with our kids never could reach the shotgun but he kept the handgun in his nightstand.

Yep. It seems more and more those that deserve the punishment are rewarded while those who follow the rules ultimately end up on the short end of the deal.

Every gun I own has a safety.

Is it a terrible burden?

Or nobody is either rewarded or punished.

That is why I said I wasn’t sure. I thought there were some states that required them to be reported but had no idea where that poster lives.

That too.

this 10 char nonsense is just nonsense. :joy:

I know. I didnt understand the context of your post until I read up. There is no edit feature

3x for me. And there’s some argument for “daily” as well.

1st time in 97-98. Hurricane Andrew in Georgia. Looters tried breaking in.

2nd time 07ish. Road rage guy get out at an intersection with a bat, so I got out with a .357. He turned and left.

3rd time. Last spring. Prowler jumps my fence and starts trying windows. I wait till he tries the door then flip on the lights holding my gun. He craps his pants and bolts with my dogs chasing him. He almost went through the fence on the way out, but made it over.

And I also say an argument for daily. I’m a landlord. All my tenants know I carry. But there been some pretty messy evictions. Tenants knowing I was packing heat might have kept things a bit more subdued.

Look at trump

1 Like

No there aren’t.

It’s hypocritical. You want to make more strict laws while you yourself are ignoring the current laws, while still expecting others to follow them.

A motivated kid can reach the moon. It’s easier to shoot yourself with a pistol and flag with one, so we perceive them as more dangerous.

Same with the black plastic rifles.

It’s perception, or context if you will.

The most dangerous weapon is the one the murderer is holding in his hands.

I agree too.

Funny that eh? What do you suggest?

http://www.egunner.com/

and if its a loaded Ar-15 with several mags in a backpack.

How many shots can he get off in 5 minutes?

v

your 45

if I am going for max kill

I am using Ar-15 type rifle.

Allan

It would make sense. But would it make art?