Shooter reported at Texas high school

Hey…who won that last post?

Hey Sneaky…All seriousness, If I can…How many times have you actually needed your guns to protect yourself or your family or your property? Not that I am disagreeing with you…but I am just curious. Two, three, nine, ten…what is the number that your “useful” guns have been used to protect your?

I think that this needs to be part of the conversation here? Not trying to be a jerk.

Which kid? Sandy Hook? Where was dad?

This is the 22nd school shooting this year. At the same time last year the count was 17. From what I am hearing there was a armed school safety officer on the campus at the time of the shooting. It has not been confirmed if the shooting happened inside or outside the school building.

correct

then we just wait for the next mass shooting. which will be in around 6/30/18.

ironically, from the time a mass shooting thread starts until it ends there are usually MASSIVELY MORE people gunned down in OTHER shootings than in the original mass shooting. we just don’t care enough to talk about them.

I know you’re not trying to be a jerk, so I’ll answer.

1. None of your business, but more than once.
  2. I don’t carry because of the odds, I carry because of the stakes.

You choose for you, I’ll choose for me.

Do you agree with guns for hunting?

If by access you mean direct purchase, that’s not true. There are places on the internet where you can do just that.

Access means get your hands on it. No there’s not.

Could you give me a example of what you mean?

that’s kind of anecdotal. for example, for me it’s zero (we don’t keep a gun in the house). i’m almost 60.

now, the real way to address your question is through stats. a ■■■■ load of people own guns and can rob, murder and mass slaughter whenever they want. so then a ■■■■ ton of people have to stay armed to protect themselves from the ■■■■ load of people who can gun them down.

of course it won’t help if the shooter is halfway smart. if person “A” wants to kill person “B” they simply shoot them in the back or when they’re taking a piss.

so, we’re stuck. zillions of guns and millions of people that have to protect themselves. there is no answer.

and just wait until some kid invents a gun that can’t be detected. then places like court houses, airports, police stations, political facilities and military bases are in trouble.

Me? Yeah, you still have to go to a FFL and fill out the 4473 or do a face to face.

I can send money all day long over the internet without being able to get my hands on a gun. It’s no different than looking at a paper catalog and mailing a check.

Now, what does this have to do with school shootings?

I understand you wanting to not answer…i get that and thanks for the answer. And what I know of you…Im pretty sure you are not the gun owner at issue here right…i learned to carry and shoot and safely handle from my uncle who was a federal agent. He always locked his handguns up as soon as hw came home. But if he needed it he could get to it in seconds. So I understand your thoughts. Thanks for the response.

I wonder how many people like me who own have never had to even unlock for protection.

Do you think this kid bought this gun? The explosives?

Does it matter?

There is something wrong with our male children.

1 Like

Then I was right the first time. You were wrong.

There are place in the web, the dark places, where can get guns direct.

Oh bull ■■■■■

Don’t know about Sneaky, but we carry every time we go out on the property. Some of us have coyotes, wolves, bear, and mountain lions etc. in our front yards at any time.

Literally. In the front yard. At any time, on any day.

Frankly, it’s not up to you to decide when or why I need one. Not trying to be an ass because I know you were serious with your question, just telling it like it is.

Thoughts and prayers needed