Shooter reported at Texas high school

ilock.i understand…iunderstand…i was just asking. It’s a valid question you ask too. My point in asking was to simply find out if you’ve ever needed it. I know people who have had to…and I’m damn glad they protected themselves. I’m really just asking questions

I know…but I’m a problem solver…i believe there is a solution that doesn’t infringe on anyone’s rights, and that keeps people safer. But both sides have to be willing to compromise…im trying to find the level of willingness to compromise.

I wish you all the luck that exists. I want there to be a solution as well.

Yeah thanks…my compromise would be to mandatorily ensure guns are safeguarded. Just make it harder to use. If some one breaks into your safe or cuts off a trigger lock…you did your due diligence. But if you don’t safeguard it…and it gets used by a family member…then that’s on you isn’t it?

I just feel that’s part of the responsibility of owning a gun. It’s my responsibility to make sure my kids don’t drink and drive in my car. I told my kid if he ever drank and drove, I’d cancel his insurance and take his keys. Thru 4 years of college he never did.

I have the responsibility as long as he’s driving my car on my insurance…to make sure he’s responsible.

1 Like

I guess you missed the later post discussing the dark net.

Another guy who missed the later post discussing the dark net.

I never said anything about ‘‘legally’’. :roll_eyes:

I am. I said that an ar-15 can get off more rounds than a 45 in a 5 minute span.

That is true is it not?

Allan

I’m not sure if that’s accurate if you consider magazine capacity limits.

What is the maximum magazine clip for an ar-15 v a 45 and you have your answer. Also a bump stock increases the firing rate of the ar15. Does a 45 have anything similar to assist an increase in firing rate.

I am sure sneaky owner of a 45 can give us the answer.

Allan

With me shooting the .45 and you the AR, probably not.

One time. And they are probably about to be banned. There’s your compromise - ban bump stocks. I don’t care.

“Dark net” my ass. What part of its illegal to sell or buy a gun on-line without going through an FFL and passing a NICS background check do you not understand?

Then what’s your point?

Except that it is considerably faster to drop a spent magazine and load the next full one with a .45 than it is with an AR. With practice you can be pulling the trigger on a live round before your empty magazine hits the ground.

You aren’t seeing some people just being trolls and ■■■■■■■■ because they changed their name and so far no one knows who they were on the old forum?

None so happy as the blind I guess.:stuck_out_tongue:

Jesus, dude, where did you learn to read. The point was that you CAN get GUNS on the internet. Go back and read the posts.

Your continual insults are a losing argument. You cannot get guns legally on the Internet. That is a red herring. You can get guns illegally in person through your local black market much easier and faster … and you get to check them out before you buy too, something you cannot on line.

Tilly_jow = Imrightyourwrong? :wink:

And none of that has anything to do with what I was talking about…….that you CAN get GUNS directly from the internet.