Shooter reported at Texas high school

Directly? Just like buying from Amazon? Put in the order and it shows up at your door?

Quit being disingenuous.

So what? It’s just a straw man argument that has no bearing on the subject of the thread.

Heck, 99+% of people wouldn’t know how to access the “dark net” if someone put a gun to their head. (See what I did there? :sunglasses: )

Really. :roll_eyes: A thread going in a different direction from where it started. Stop the presses.

‘‘Heck, 99+% of people…’’ more extemporaneous BS. Do you ever stop?

Another guy who hasn’t been reading what’s written previously.

I’ve read it just fine. Don’t get pissy because your claim is ■■■■■■■■■

You’re reading but obviously not understanding.

We all understand just fine. You are being disingenuous.

It’s all you have though, so…

Straw man. Your alleged “dark net” aregument is not pertinent no matter which way the thread goes.

But he’s rightandyourwrong. :wink:

I’m not buying it. He called me a guy, so…he’s obviously wrong. A lot. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Safes and trigger locks render firearms pretty well useless in a self defense situation in most cases.

More often than not you have less than 15 seconds to react and engage the bad guys before bullets start flying.

If you have kids in the home it becomes necessary to take security measures someone like me does not have to worry about.

The more secure a firearm is, the less accessible it is in an emergency which is why it’s always best to have your self defense firearm on your body or instantly within reach.

Fortunately today we have the option of biometric safes which you can access in as little as a second but the better and more reliable they are the more expensive they are.

Each person needs to honestly assess their own situation and take the necessary precautions for safety.

The NRA teaches us never to load a gun unless you are ready to use it so those that aren’t kept for self defense should be unloaded and securely stored.

Keep in mind that the most frequent victims of violent crimes are people who can least afford all the fancy latest, greatest security measures including the high end rapid access safes.

Trigger locks are a bad idea in general because if you are trying to access a gun in an emergency there is too much chance of an AD.

If you want to use trigger locks on stored guns that’s fine but if the bad guy gets into your gun safe, he’s got your guns anyhow.

Two or three seconds delay in accessing your firearm in an emergency is more than enough to get you killed.

1 Like

You can’t help but infringe on people’s rights when you start talking about putting legal requirements on them that put prior restraints on the exercise of those rights.

You won’t force people to comply, you would only punish them for failing to comply if they are caught.

You would also create victims of people unwilling to take the risk who would then end up getting killed, kidnapped etc for adhering to your gun laws.

1 Like

No, you are not right. Both will overheat and the AR will overheat and fail to function much quicker.

She’s just trying to claw her way back out of the hole she dug herself into.

No you can’t.

Sorry, I’ve seen this movie before. You’re a day late and a dollar short.

You got it from a movie? That explains a lot.

Your crawfishing aside there is no way to order guns on the internet. Even with the illegal black market guns you’re talking about picking them up would require a face to face meet.

No I agree with you and I recognize some stylings of another poster and I believe it to be his troll.

Suck it up snowflake.