She's lost her mind. Nancy wants to give 300 million to foreign nationals

Yea…if I gave you evidence, you’d want evidence that proved THAT evidence and so on and so on until I got tired of answering you…one of your favorite tactics.

1 Like

That wins dumbest meme of the day so far. Wow.

1 Like

The truth is you don’t know anything about rich people, do you?

The truth is hurtful. I understand.

Sad but true! :+1:

2 Likes

Wasn’t the aid going to Ukraine already congressionally approved? And in this case aren’t they working on a deal for the aid package, negotiating what the aid package will be?

But the truth is hurtful. Memes.

The left does that constantly. Didn’t know there was a name for it.

Sure. Why isn’t it a done deal?

Anything not related to getting relief to Americans should be struck from the bill.

This is not a time to play games for special interests.

1 Like

I would guess because they are not illegal. Many of these folks are seeking asylum and are in the process of going through our legal system. And some of them are here legally on work visas.

We have Americans to take care of.

If they want to make things better for themselves, they can spill blood in their own country.

And if they are here and get the virus they can not move.
And if they are treated and that saves Americans from getting infected, isn’t that a good thing?

Huh? If they aren’t here legally and they are a vector because they are afraid to go to a hospital…

Are you SERIOUS?

What are you talking about?

Clearly, I don’t give a rat about “asylum seekers” which those of us who really are actually “woke” know are just job seekers who lower wages for Americans.

If someone is here illegally and they don’t seek treatment because they don’t want to be deported then they are a threat to everyone they come into contact with.

Seems pretty basic to me.

Go back to where you came from and if you don’t like it? Make a difference.

America isn’t their sugar daddy.

We have our own to take care of.

2 Likes

And that is fine if you feel that way. However we do have laws that allow those folks to seek asylum here.
And if they are going through the process or here on a work visa then they should be allowed protection.
As far as I have read, the proposal that Pelosi made were to cover those people. I did not see anything in the proposal that applied to those here illegally. So I don’t know why some of you folks are automatically assuming that it applies to those folks. But if any illegal is here and proposes a health risk I fully expect our medical folks to keep that risk at a minimum. I would bet that a question on a person’s resident status is not going to be asked to a person who shows up sick.

We have American citizens seeking the equivalent of asylum in hospitals right now.

Let’s ditch the non essentials. They can go back to where they came. If they don’t like their system, they need to change it.

We just can’t ditch anything. That would require a change in our immigration laws. And until then this argument is moot.

democrats will be the death of this country

1 Like

Sure we can. Americans come first. Or would you like to be on a gurney in a hallway because an asylum seeker come first?

We have immigration laws. You know full well that these “asylum seekers” are just circumventing the system.

The reality is as long as this country has people who are sympathetic they won’t make the changes they can to make their own county what they want it to be.

None of my business and quite frankly? I don’t care.

What I do care about is Americans.