She's lost her mind. Nancy wants to give 300 million to foreign nationals

Not to the Dem party. Party before country.

1 Like

Well, that is quite evident, isn’t it.

Never let a crisis go to to waste, right?

In the meantime people are suffering.

Maybe what Trump should do is say… “Hey folks …We want to help you out but the Democrats want to rob you of your freedom. So, everyone back to work and if you or a loved one dies? Here’s a picture (Pelosi) of who is responsible”.

A drunkard, botox narcissist with how many votes is in charge of the purse strings?

All joking aside, we have to take care of them, they’re here. The Bible is clear:

The alien who resides with you shall be to you as the citizen among you; you shall love the alien as yourself, for you were aliens in the land of Egypt: I am the Lord your God.
Leviticus 19:34

Among others.

Now when we do this, I don’t want to hear any more ■■■■ from you libs about giving them work.

Now you’re changing the subject…which I hope means…you understand the difference of what I am saying to you. As far as taxes go, I don’t understand why in your example, a blue collar worker is subject to a 30% tax rate? Let’s say it’s only 10%, yes…I agree that this lower tax rate could still be more painful than someone making much more and paying a 30% tax rate. That’s Caesar’s business, not The Lord’s. The Lord’s business is what that lawyer did with the money he kept after taxes. Did he use it for The Lord’s purpose in this world? How about the lower income person, what did he do with his? If they both gave the same in church say…which gift is greater in the eyes of The Lord?