She's lost her mind. Nancy wants to give 300 million to foreign nationals

I would be in favor of using the money to send them home.

3 Likes

His hot take, that’s for sure.

1 Like

So…we are mad at helping people…ok…

1 Like

It’s an old meme, but it still applies.:thinking:

6 Likes

We’re going to flag? Cool.

The contents of the post I quoted.

To, not about. Anything less is mealy.

When you can’t earn your votes by doing things that are excellent for the country, you must attempt to corruptly and desperately buy your votes with money that is not your own.

1 Like

Yes I agree…its very unchristian of her to want to help migrants and refugee’s,…you know, the less fortunate. :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:

Why doesn’t she call them illegals?

1 Like

Yes not calling them illegals makes her… “a horrid creature, a disgrace to the human race and those are the nicest things I can say about her”

Giving away other peoples’ money is NOT being Christian. Did she sell all that she had and give it to the poor? No. Now ask, why is that? It’s the personal sacrifice and how much it hurts, that’s being a Christian my friend. Do you really not understand this?

1 Like

Does she pay taxes like the rest of us? Then it’s her money also…

No pain…no gain. That’s why the lady who gave two coins…gave a greater gift, in the eyes of The Lord, than the rich man who put in a lot more. The disciples were impressed but…his gift didn’t hurt. The lady gave all that she had. Pelosi is doing Caesar’s work, not The Lord’s and there’s a huge difference. You’re wrong right now and I hope you truly learn what I’m trying to relate.

1 Like

Ah, the Club of Christianity! It’s been a few days.

She can give away her taxes then.

Ahh…You mean like the rich paying “Their fair share of taxes”? Even if they pay 30% (which they don’t because of write offs and good lawyers), do you think 30% of their income hit them as hard as 30% of a blue collar workers income?

How do you know that? Are you rich?

Sealioning (also spelled sea-lioning and sea lioning ) is a type of trolling or harassment which consists of pursuing people with persistent requests for evidence

Stupid name for it, but ok? Is there a point?