Sheriffs Keeping Their Oaths

Are you suggesting the NRA has been impotent since this ruling in 1939? Not one case has challenged these restrictions since 1939?

Yes it does, we know you guy’s won’t accept it but it does.

I’m not suggesting anything, I’m just telling you the facts.

Nope. Passing a law does not mean that the law does not infringe on a Right. In fact, when you think about it, that notion is quite absurd.

Yes, and Heller said no rights are unlimited, not even those protected by the constitution.

I already affirmed that would be the likely outcome. Thanks for reaffirming.

The laws they’re refusing to uphold aren’t unconstitutional any more than gun laws in the other 49 states.

According to Sneaky, even that is a violation of the constitution.

The facts appear to be that the requirements still stand… Why is that? Seems to me it would be easy to amend the NFA and include any number of firearms types that we would like…

Pardon me. Purchasing. One of the sticking points of the new WA law that is “unconstitutional” is an increase in the purchase age.

The courts declared that, as is their constitutionally granted power.

Saying someone was being dishonest is calling them a liar.

I paraphrased what I interpreted what he said to mean. He had a chance to tell me how my interpretation was incorrect-instead, he called me dishonest, which means he believes I am a liar.

That is against the ToS. Both accusing someone of dishonesty/lying has been explicitly banned by mods. We’ve been told this directly.

The Constitution does not grant “the courts” the power to violate the Constitution.

The Constitution does not even grant “the courts” the power to “interpret” the Constitution.

“The courts” gave themselves that power and you submitted.

And the courts still enforce this power despite your objections…

1 Like

Until The Revolution.

You lose.

Then who does “interpret” the Constitution?

Apparently sheriffs. Because apparently oaths of office override the constitution or something.

Revolutions are the province of the young… good luck

It’s in English.

You don’t know your history, sir.