Sheriffs Keeping Their Oaths

Why do you think it would be easy? Do pro 2nd Amendment politicians have 60 votes in the Senate? Have they ever?

At age 18 you are an adult. You are no longer living under the auspices of a parent or guardian, but rather you are endowed with the full rights and responsibilities of a citizen. There is no Constitutional basis to deny an adult of their Constitutional Rights simply because some people think they aren’t “adult enough.”

Not it’s not. Dishonesty comes in many forms. What you did was dishonest.

But they are won by those with the strongest convictions … and the most guns.

Shall not be infringed.

yes it is. And he had a chance to correct what I said rather than making it personal, which is against the rules. BOTH are explicitly against the rules, as the mods have told us before. Can’t make it personal. That’s what happened.

That’s right. What’s your point?

Quit your whining. If you think he violated the ToS, report him.

That’s not whining. That’s expecting people to hold to the standard they hold others.

Why are you making this about me, like he did? I’m here trying to discuss the topic, and as usual, it’s nothing but personal nonsense claptrap from you and others. Doesn’t make sense.

Now please, prattle on as usual.

The point was made. Follow the discussion instead of trying to make things personal and that would be clear.

No you aren’t.

Sure I am. You just don’t agree with me. That’s not the same as “not discussing.”

No, you’re not.

Here we go, with the typical Peewee Herman nonsense.

I am. You, and others, want to talk about me. Like you are doing right now. It’s flattering, but I am not the topic of this thread.

You aren’t and weren’t the minute you mentioned grenades.

I am. I’ve been trying to discuss the powers of the sheriffs for a while now. But please continue prattling on about me. Like I said, it’s flattering I guess.

We moved past the grenade business (in which you participated, so to say I’m not here to discuss it doesn’t reflect what actually happened, since you were a participant). I’ve been trying to discuss the sheriffs and their power. But it keeps getting made about me instead. Like we’re doing now, for some reason.

Grenades.

I know you are, but what am I?

A hoplophobe.

Oh? Cite a single post where I’ve called for more gun control measures. Just one.