Seven Billion People in the World, 330 Million Americans, And The Second Debate is Hosted By a Former biden Intern

They want rules. I can certainly understand that.

What’s their rule on having a former employee moderate a debate that includes his former boss??

It’s my only question.

I don’t get the mute button thing. Even if your mic is cut off you can speak loud enough that it will be picked up by the hot mic. Perhaps they should consider the cone of silence.

Electronic dog collars.

I saw a clip of, I guess it was the first televised debate, between Nixon and Kennedy, and it looked like each may have been seated until it was their turn to talk, at which time they stood up and walked to the lecturn.

I’m not suggesting this, but…

As I said in the other thread, I didn’t like the first debate. But the nominees have been talking over each other for years. Maybe change it next time around.

Let 2020 be what it has to be.

“I’ve repeated multiple times that it doesn’t bother me”…I’m convinced.

Yes we do.

You’re bringing it up to arouse suspicion in the whole process.

Hence the nod nod wink wink.

It’s a tried and true political ploy…it’s not a cause for shame to admit that’s why you’re doing it.

Everyone knows it’s why you’re doing it anyway.

In your title, you mention there are 7 billion people in the world. Are you suggesting that one of those 7 billion should have been chosen to moderate the debate?

You say there are 330 millions Americans - are you suggesting one of them should have been taken off the street and told to moderate the debate?

It would have been more appropriate to break down how many political people available to moderate the debate were available, and who was chosen from that. This would have demonstrated your abilities for logic and reasoning.

As to the moderator himself, Trump has already demonstrated that he won’t pay any attention to a moderator, so why does it matter who it is?

The only way to get Trump to act like an adult is to ensure that the moderator has the ability to turn off his microphone. Maybe even give him a mild electric shock each time he talks when its not his turn.

If Trump has one once of self-discipline, the moderator doesn’t matter.

He would crush Biden. Like a cheetah on a 3-legged antelope. Trump, as always, is his own worst enemy.

scully could moderate the 2nd, 3rd and VP debates for all I care.

Doesn’t matter what rules they make, those rules will be broken.
America will be losers once again after the next presidential debate.

I’ve been very clear about why I brought it up.

When I think about Trump I often see him as a super-fast nimble lean muscular creature.

4 Likes

I agree.

Based on his behavior this is how Trump should be brought out.

1 Like

The next time Trump shows any form of self discipline or self control will be the first time.

1 Like

Oooooh!

Make him the one and only official debate moderator for life for all I care. Let him replace harris as VP before the debate for all I care.

What’s the commissions rules regarding his doing it??

Good point. Like a hippo on a 3 legged turtle?

That could have been a good meme.

How partisan.

You’d be amazed.