Seven Billion People in the World, 330 Million Americans, And The Second Debate is Hosted By a Former biden Intern

Ever notice how we’re never the ones crying about the playing field or how the works is all agin’ is?

Why do you think that is?

2 Likes

No.

You’ve got to joking.

garland, kavanaugh, coney-barrett to name a miniscule amount of the crying from the left.

Which is why you raced to make a thread about it.

:violin:

:violin:

1 Like

You seem upset.

Upset isn’t the right word.

I will say I don’t like people (repeatedly) questioning my word on things.

But it’s America in 2020, the election season, and the board being what we’ve all made it, I can understand.

I stand by my OP.

I wonder if Barrett will sob about how much she loves beer during her job interview and still get the job.

It just seems like Republicans are perpetual victims, everything is stacked up against them, or “biased”. Maybe they should update their ideology to get along in the world better, I don’t know. Always crying about something.

3 Likes

The sobbing part wasn’t about beer-drinking, if we’re being honest about this.

“hanging chads”, “swift-boating”, “white people”, “poor obama”, “poor kamala”

I can go all day.

You should keep going on…convincing me how it doesn’t bother you even more.

1 Like

Okay.

Soros checks

Hanging chads was the result of a poorly designed ballot from the Republican Sec. of State. Republicans sued to SCOTUS to stop votes being counted; Gore conceded to stop the drama but in hindsight would have won had all the votes been counted. Stole one there.

Swift Boating are now discredited political attacks on John Kerry, from Jerome Corsi who has gone on to a long career in Birtherism and other conspiracy theories. The whole thing was nonsense then and nonsense now.

?

?

You’re talking about individual events and then I don’t know what.

I’m talking structurally. So much of just the every day is structured against Republicans apparently. The free market media is all agin’ us, the Deep State, normal voting processes, the labor markets, on and on and on. Just wish Republicans could get along with the rest of the world a little better.

2 Likes

I’ve never seen any report that had any iteration of the count going in gore’s favor.

You got a reputable source on that??

And my comment was really about the whole whining 2000 post-election meltdown. I only mentioned the chads as an example.

Swift-boating is fun.

1 Like

Thanx for the video. It doesn’t look like Scully is going to be fact checking the candidates.

Probably not.

If you take out his complete lack of impulse control, inability to not interrupt everyone else and his inability to complete a sentence in a reasonable time frame, he’d be super duper good.

I like that. It’s aspirational.

4 Likes

Probably not any worse than Wallace although he may not be any better either.

If they found somebody who worked for Trump he or she would likely be even more hostile to the president, so this seems fair.

1 Like

A shock collar would be more effective.

scully has been reinstated by c-span.

Shocker!