Seven Billion People in the World, 330 Million Americans, And The Second Debate is Hosted By a Former biden Intern

Of all the people that could have been chosen, somehow the debate commission ends up picking a guy, steve scully, that just happened :wink: to have been an intern for DE. Sen. joseph r. biden.

scully: You know, it was pretty traditional. I came to school in Washington, D.C., went to American University and had a couple of internships. I worked for Joe Biden, Senator from Delaware at the time, as an intern, so I had my first chance to really see politics up close in Washington,

https://www.cablecenter.org/media-room/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=418

Thatā€™s quite a coincidence. Iā€™m sure they couldnā€™t possibly have found anyone else of the maybe 329,999,000 Americans who didnā€™t work in bidenā€™s office.

I wonder what the debate commissions rules are regarding this??

It doesnā€™t really matter to me, but I just heard it for the first time yesterday, and didnā€™t know how many other people are aware of this.

2 Likes

In before ā€œdebunkedā€.

I donā€™t know if that counts on a topic you startedā€¦

ā€œReclaiming my timeā€??

Politico says he is very evenhanded, and nobody knows evenhandedness like Politico. So that settles the question.

3 Likes

Yeah. Remember how Politico showed up right as *bama kicked off his presidential campaign in 2007, and gave him an 9 year slob.

Thatā€™s a ā€œcoincidenceā€ as well.

1 Like

That is a bunch of nonsense.

Did Trump campaign know and agree anyway?

Well hereā€™s the pretext for Trump punking out. Very unfair.

2 Likes

It wouldnā€™t be a new day without a new reason for Trump and his supporters to feel conspired against.

I seriously do not believe there has been a President and group of supporters that has ever been so put upon anywhere or anywhen in the history of the multiverse.

6 Likes

The deep stateā€™s boundaries are finally illuminated: itā€™s everyone who hasnā€™t publicly kissed Donnyā€™s ring.

3 Likes

Yay! Iā€™m Deep State!

We have cookies.

2 Likes

Not likely.

1 Like

Payment upon completion of The Task, comrade.

Trump will be just fine.

That said, weird that the commission is so concerned about how the first debate went that they want to give a ā€œmute buttonā€ to a former biden intern.

1 Like

You got 'em now!

Another excuse to add to the legion you have already.

If weā€™re using former biden interns for the debate, then how about Tara Reade??

She may have a question or two for biden.

Scully was chosen for his work. Both camps agreed. ā€˜Weā€™ didnā€™t choose. ā€˜Weā€™ arenā€™t using him. The campaigns are. The campaigns signed off.

Watch Scully. Most patient person on television.

Iā€™ve made no excuses.

And as I said, this is fine with me.

Then he needs no ā€œmute button.ā€

Yepā€¦nod nod wink wink.