Seven Billion People in the World, 330 Million Americans, And The Second Debate is Hosted By a Former biden Intern

Unless Trump is allowed to rant and fling poo outside of the rules he’s agreed to and just blow everything up, then you can tell the fix is in.

1 Like

Most definitely from this OP

Here:

[Comments warning.]

Quote it and let’s discuss.

Otherwise, stop making stuff up.

That’s why you started a thread on it, because its “fine” with you.

1 Like

I said in the OP why I started the thread.

I also said in the OP that it’s fine with me.

Nothing has changed.

Its quite the over-the-top Title to your thread.
In any case, I guess if Trump loses the next debate, his supporters cannot blame the moderator as being in the bag with Biden, right?

There you go.

Nothing but facts in the thread title.

I mean, not down to the person, but pretty widely accepted statistics.

And the second debate moderator is a former biden intern.

How is any of that “over the top”??

The rest you made up.

So how is that "

I’ve made it very clear that it doesn’t bother me.

I see no one doing what you claim.

It’s therefore something you have made up.

This revelation should concern all Americans.
How has the Deep State managed to get a Biden-lover to moderate the second debate?
This is a set-up to ruin our President.

Now, for the record, I’m not upset about it.

2 Likes

It’s entirely possible to simultaneously believe that the President won’t get a fair shake AND shouldn’t have agreed to this particular moderator. Not opposing concepts.

They interviewed 7 billion people, 330 million Americans, and was able to find the one person who interned for Biden. That’s how they chose that person.

It was a long and arduous process.

1 Like

I think that the next debate is a town hall format. Which means all of the questions come from citizens.
In that setting the moderator is just there to watch the clock, right?

I’d find it hard to believe that no one on Team Trump knew about it, although it hasn’t been widely reported anywhere I’ve seen.

I had to refine my search a little to find what I was looking for, and that’s after I heard about it yesterday. I also read that some wikipedia editors made some revisions after it began circulating (don’t know if that’s true or not).

All that said, I don’t really care. I wouldn’t care if jill biden hosted the next debate.

Honestly.

1 Like

Prepping already, I see. If it’s a problem, why has the trump camp agreed?

He’ll punk out over the request to give the moderators the ability to cut mics.

Sure. Maybe a little more involved.

Shouldn’t need a “mute button” then.

I sure can’t imagine why…

Trump will take him on too…unless they mute his mic…which will only backfire on moderator.