Sessions and Sanders cite the Bible for law enforcement

Ok, have a nice day.

Mr. Clean?

Also when they start using their religious beliefs to justify sadistic policy decisions those beliefs deserve to be challenged.

I went and listened to it, thatā€™s not what he did. He used it to justify government.

That makes no sense. Nobody was questioning the right of government to exist or make laws, they were questioning his policy of separating families.

A man would learn how to use the quote function.

Basically he used it to say ā€œDonā€™t question us. Do what we say.ā€

But letā€™s go with yours, are they the first to use scripture to justify immigration policy?

First - please learn how to use the quote function. And then, please use it.

Second - there was a discussion about this in the Religion folder a couple of months ago. Many Christians do not regard Paul as an apostle because he had no witness to his encounter with Jesus, and his teachings are actually diametrically opposed to the rest of the apostles.

Hereā€™s a website that explains it. The URL is ā€œin media resā€ but you can back up the beginning if you wish.

http://www.judaismvschristianity.com/paulthe.htm

I am using the quote function Luddite.

He is using the quote function.

Really? Where? Hitting reply and using the quote function are not the same thing

Figure it out.

I figured out how to use the quote function on my first day here unlike yourself if you truly think youā€™ve been using it and werenā€™t just arguing for the sake of arguing.

If you look at my post in the upper right hand corner youā€™ll see somebody elseā€™s avatar. Click on it and it takes you to the post I quoted. If itā€™s not there itā€™s because I addressed the post above mine.

Sorry for being rude earlier. Iā€™m working on it.

See?

10 ch

Maybe addressed is a better term than quote.

No. Children are not a bargaining chip for your wall!

Remember Reagan knocked down walls BTW!

Nice fix!,

Totally!,