Sessions and Sanders cite the Bible for law enforcement

I might also add Real Men dont use emoticons in any circumstance other than by accident.

Children are not bargaining chips. Period. Therefore, they should not be used for illegal purposes. There should be no children at the border, and wouldn’t be if laws were followed.

This new format makes it very difficult to follow conversations, especially on phones, if the quote function isn’t used and some folks refuse to use it.

You’re using the reply function, not the quote function.

Galatians 1:11-12 (NASB) For I would have you know, brethren, that the gospel which was preached by me is not according to man. 12 For I neither received it from man, nor was I taught it, but I received it through a revelation of Jesus Christ.

Walls keeping people in, not out.

People have been separated from their families upon arrest for as long as we’ve had arrest.

So where in there does it say Paul studied for 3 years? It says he received a “revelation.”

During his 3 years in Arabia Paul says that the gospels were revealed to him through Christ.

Are you ****ing kidding me? That’s a ****ing cage. Trying to describe it as a ****ing “chain link partition” is about as ****ing Nazi Whitewashing Newspeak as you can ****ing get. **** Breitbart and all the Nazis who read it.

1 Like

That picture? ****ING CAGE.

Jesus support this Jeff Session said so.

Sure they are. Their parents threw them in the pot.

Hit the avatar Luddite.

Except they are there. Now what?

They live in an abandoned Walmart.

You people need to get a grip. It’s a huge building partitioned into different areas mostly for the protection of the unaccompanied minors.

It is a detention facility which means yes, there will be fences to control the population.

The people running them are not even changing diapers letting kid sit in their ■■■■ for hours.

Quit making stuff up.