Sessions and Sanders cite the Bible for law enforcement

how did he spend 3 years with Jesus when Jesus had already died.

During resurrection and accention Jesus was on earth for 40 days.

Take it up with Paul and Jesus. Obviously dying was not a hindrance for Christ, hence the resurrection.

No, I just laugh my ass off at your histrionics.

They’re playing word games. I’m pretty sure Rush Limbaugh started this one decades ago.

You know, there are wack jobs in every country that try to push specific religions on the masses. Some are even successful.

Aren’t you all really thankful, especially on Father’s Day, that you and your family and your kids are not forced by the government to be a member of/follow a specific religion? That’s one thing that our founders were 100% right about. Bravo to them on that.

No where in Christian mythology does it state that Paul spent 3 years studying with zombie Jesus.

Did you guys know that Matthew, Mark, Luke and John were probably referred to/called (at that time of course) as…

• מַתִּתְיָ֫הוּ or Mattith-yahu (for Matthew)
  • יוֹחָנָן or yōhānān (for Mark)
  • Λουκας or Loukás (for Luke)
  • יוֹחָנָן or yôḥānān (for John)

Jesus, of course, was יֵשׁוּעַ or Yeh-shoo-a.

That should cause 30 pages of arguments, corrections and thought.

Is that necessary? Who are you trying to impress?

Why on earth would that cause an argument?

Who is that in your avatar?

Where does he state that?

Lich works.

Poor baby.

I think he’s referring to Galatians 1:11-24…

But it’s a pretty flimsy argument to make based on the scriptures.

Aren’t you a little old to be showing out like a 13 year old to get your little friends to ooh and ah?

Be a man.

Be a man? From someone clinging to religious myths to give his life some sort of meaning or the promise of an afterlife? Give me a ■■■■■■■ break. Be a man and give up your fairy tales.

1 Like

A shocking violation of the spirit of the Gospel

Pay attention in church today Jeff…

The Trump Administration implemented these policies. They have the power to stop these horrific actions. Join me in calling on the Department of Justice, and especially on our fellow United Methodist, Attorney General Jeff Sessions, to immediately reverse these decisions.

Even if you don’t believe in anything at all, a man doesn’t need to denigrate the religious beliefs of others with juvenile references.

You sound like a scared little boy who knows he’s wrong, knows what’s coming, but his pride forces him to stay on the path to destruction.

Be a man.

1 Like

Scared little boys are the ones who need to believe in childish fairy tales.