Sessions and Sanders cite the Bible for law enforcement

Uh Huh. Right. :roll_eyes:

And if we are using the bible to dictate immigration policy shouldn’t we look at passages that actually deal with such?

When a foreigner resides with you in your land, you must not oppress him. You must treat the foreigner living among you as native-born and love him as yourself, for you were foreigners in the land of Egypt. I am the LORD your God -Leviticus 19:34

No he didn’t.

Have you read Romans 13?

Excellent! A much better response. Sessions would have been speechless.

But you need to get in the New Testament.

This is not Hansel and Gretel. No one is putting children in ovens. There are larger problems that need to be fixed regarding the Border and immigration. Let’s stop messing around and fix the entire problem, one that should have been taken care of in the Reagan era. That is the most humane thing to do.

Ouch.

But wait, that’s “old covenant.” So it no longer counts, just like avoiding shellfish and not wearing two different kinds of fabrics at the same time.

Try Galatians 3:28

Keep on loving one another as brothers and sisters. Do not forget to show hospitality to strangers, for by so doing some people have shown hospitality to angels without knowing it. -Hebrews 13.1-2

That is correct.

Excellent! What would Sessions say to that?

Thank goodness, because I’d hate to let my love of oysters get in the way of my immortal soul’s salvation.

You’re good.

Chaotic Neutral, actually.

Nerd!!!

10 char

Proud of it.

Also a Browncoat. :wink:

We all aim to misbehave

1 Like

Paul’s conversion began when he met Jesus on the road to Damascus. He later states he spent 3 years learning from Jesus before beginning his own ministry.

Who cares, you’re a Canadian. Neither the constitution nor federal law nor anything our Atty Gen does has any effect on you at all.

clearly you care or you wouldn’t replay.