Sessions and Sanders cite the Bible for law enforcement

No, it’s been proven. Many times.

of course not Session would be an idiot to make this statement before a judge his whole case would be thrown out.

Is that anything like you thinking you know more about biblical matters than a Cardinal? Hubris indeed

Good thing that’s not what happened then, huh?

What did the Cardinal say about Paul?

They government also can’t favor one religion over another.

That still doesn’t mean we shouldn’t be calling him out for trying to use the bible to justify it, when the truth is the only reason they are doing this is because Congress wont fund the border wall.

That’s exactly what that means.

Not really. I’ve probably studied the scriptures more than a cardinal. Noncatholics pay no attention to cardinals or popes either for that matter.

Where did you get your degree in theology?

Where is that section written?

It’s what the Cardinal said about Session’s poor understanding of the Bible

And? 10 characters

The 1st amendment

It doesn’t say it.

There are a million reason Session could have used to justify this action, off the top of my head? the well being for the children getting them into child services visited by professional.

but the bible was stupid and he should be burned for it.

1 Like

Three central concepts were derived from the 1st Amendment which became America’s doctrine for church-state separation: no coercion in religious matters, no expectation to support a religion against one’s will, and religious liberty encompasses all religions. In sum, citizens are free to embrace or reject a faith, any support for religion - financial or physical - must be voluntary, and all religions are equal in the eyes of the law with no special preference or favoritism.

let me ask you a blunt question, are you okay with the government passing religious laws?

Obviously you are okay with Sharia Law being implemented as US law? Am I correct?

No, it is not.

“By this act let it be known from this day forward Wicca is the state religion of the United States.”

Is establishing a state religion.

The proper name for it is the establishment clause, not the separation clause.

Establishment of a religion would be Congress passing a law creating a religion.

What was the basis from excluding Little Sisters of the Poor?