Sessions and Sanders cite the Bible for law enforcement

Wikipedia?

I have no issue with private companies not covering birth-control.

I have an issue with the government basing their laws on religious theology.

Thatā€™s the devil talking.

Not at all but then Christianity isnā€™t being used as US law either.

You didnā€™t answer the question.

Letā€™s vote on it.

Because there is no point.
I support the Catholic Church in their ever ending refusal to accept birth control as a good thing.
I also support the concept of secularism in law.

I didnā€™t say you canā€™t whine about it.

of course not we are calling out the AG the highest ranking lawyer in the government for using the bible to justify a government policy.

now if he said t his before a judge his case would have been thrown out.

You still havenā€™t answered the question. You need me to repeat or rephrase it?

You are whining because he mentioned scripture.

Explain to me then why the Supreme Court ruled how they did in Allegheny County vs ACLU seeing that it doesnā€™t establish Christianity as a state religion but merely giving it preferential treatment?

Allegheny County v. ACLU, 492 U.S. 573 (1989)

Court finds that a nativity scene displayed inside a government building violates the Establishment Clause.

no iā€™m whining because the government is trying to use the scripture to justify its actions.

we both know this excuse would never hold up in court, so why is the AG using it in public? because he want to create division between American people.

tested by the Supreme Court

Lemon v. Kurtzman, 91 S. Ct. 2105 (1971)

Established the three part test for determining if an action of government violates First Amendmentā€™s separation of church and state:

1. the government action must have a secular purpose;
  2. its primary purpose must not be to inhibit or to advance religion;
  3. there must be no excessive entanglement between government and religion.

So is the current interpretation of the 2nd amendment

Its really not that hard to get around, you need to be pretty stupid to ā– ā– ā– ā–  it up.

The SC makes a lot of screwball decisions these days that run counter to the words in the constitution and BoR.

Personal bias run amuck.

The SCOTUS and the Constitution are not the same thing.

No it isnā€™t.