Sessions and Sanders cite the Bible for law enforcement

Even if Romans 13 came from Jesus himself, it still out of line for a government official to use it to justify US policy decisions

In your opinion.

No, not in my opinion, it is something that was written into the Constitution. Separation of Church and State means there can be no established religion

Which part of the Constitution is that phrase in? :cowboy_hat_face:

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof…"

Why is that?

Well that isn’t the phrase you spoke of but what religion was established by Sessions? :sunglasses:

There is no separation written into the Constitution. That phrase appears precisely nowhere.

+++++++++++

Didn’t happen.

The Bill of Rights are a part of the Constitution

LOL. You believe it, I don’t.

Of course they are; who said otherwise? Give me a name!

Ol’ Bill

And the phrase separation of church and state aren’t in it.

So your infavor of theocracy? You want to be more like Britain and Saudi Arabia.

The phrase separation of church and state is commonly known as referring to the Establishment Clause and Free Exercise Clause

The bible can’t be used to justify the law as it would show favoritism toward a single religion above others.

Please use the quote function. It only takes an extra second and it would make your posts easier to respond to.

The separation is written into the First Amadnemnt which forbid the Government for religious favoritism.