Sessions and Sanders cite the Bible for law enforcement

In case anyone has forgotten or didn’t see it at the time,

ICE shutters helpful family management program amid budget cuts

You’re better than General Jeff.

That’s seriously the angle you’re going with here? It’s okay for a government official to point to the bible to justify actual policy decisions but not okay for clergy to say he doesn’t understand the bible?

I’m not part of the government. Jeff Sessions is

They don’t believe in it, you do.

Of the people…

Thanks I think. That definitely wasn’t the angle I thought you were going towards

I’m a ninja.

1 Like

You are just being Sadistic. Tends to be your MO

They can keep them all together until they are deported. Separating them is just an exercise in Sadism to punish them.

That same excuse was used in Germany when they put Jews in KZ and turned on the ovens :" Its the law and just doing my job", the rest just didn’t know>>didn’t want to know<<.How far will it go here?

According to the scriptures it was. Paul was an Apostle and in order to be one you had to have been a eye witness of Jesus.

It wasn’t just a vision anyway because Jesus spoke to him.

Learn a new word?

This thread is obviously the latest party talking points. Following the lead of people like San Fran Nan.:sunglasses:

1 Like

That is the current plan.

Paul never met Jesus he had a vision of him when he was walking down a road.

No.

Have a nice day.

So has anyone commented on the absolute hilarity of conservatives who believe the government can’t even make a cup of coffee without ■■■■■■■ it up and irredeemably corrupt defending 13 Romans, which says point blank the government is good and just and your duty as a Christian is to follow what they say?

1 Like

should be noted that Trump has turned detention centers into for profit prison for private contractors.

Clueless. :sunglasses: