Seriously, There's a Couple of Things Bothering Me About the Direction

I’m not going to put this on Jbiden Inc just yet, what’s the spike in violent crime perpetuated by members of the criminal nation?

1. Is there truly a spike or is it media noise?

2. Is is because criminals are not being jailed because of COVID (or some other reason)?

3. Is it more vicious and bold than previously? Seems so.

Seems like thugs were told something was going to happen (or not happen) that stirred them up. Has them believing they can get away with this stuff.

Reading back through this thread, I love how it became all about me.

He was going off message. Lol

Allan

Yes, that’s the problem. You have clearly identified it.

Whose message?

His message. Handlers don’t want him going off message of what he wants to convey.

Trump needed that in the previous admin.

Which left us with trumpslaining a lot of the time.

If his handlers kept him on message it would have been much more effective communication.

Allan

Uh oh

3 Likes

He Talks Like Us!

“Things Bothering ME

just sayin’

Fair point

I’m going to add Garland’s testimony from yesterday. From the clips I’ve seen, when asked by Lee what the predicate was for his directive to the FBI on Parent Terrorists, he said 1. The NASB letter and 2. “Reports”. Obviously talking about news reports.

The NASB letter has been retracted, admission made that the information was false and yet Garland refuses to rescind his directive.

If news reports are driving FBI investigations in the direction of the Patriot Acts as “evidence”, we’re in big trouble.

2 Likes

Retracted? I thought they just apologized for the language they used.

The threats are real, aren’t they?

The FBI learned about 9/11 first from the news. Just saying…

The human capacity for rationalizing the removal of others" rights is astounding.

2 Likes

I listend to about 40 minutes of the Garland thing in the car. What struck me was how identical all the GOP questions were, down to the phrases. “Chilling affect”, “The letter was retracted”, “1st amendment”.

Leading to Garland givign the identical answer over and over again.

The top is not curious about anything other than this issue?

Also, does the GOP not care that school board members are being threatened?

How is assisting local authorities to investigate threats of violence a removal of anyone’s rights?

Good Lord.

Can’t answer?

1 Like

Can’t understand?

I understand that no one’s rights have been denied in this instance.

No, you don’t. Repression is a spectrum, not a point. You seem to understand that fact on some things, but not others.

At what point, in your mind, is a right denied?

What does “chilling effect” mean to you?

2 Likes

Tell me something, why was the rape victim’s father batteried and arrested? What was his crime?

2 Likes