Seriously, There's a Couple of Things Bothering Me About the Direction

They’re getting louder because it’s working.

Exactly, where it matters.

If this article is accurate, there are several notes of concern…

“The people who stand on the other side of the fences, who don’t live there, who are yelling that we’re interfering with free enterprise by doing something about climate change — they don’t live there,” Biden said. “They don’t understand.”

After New York Sen. Chuck Schumer introduced Biden as the man who will “lead us out of darkness in this present moment,”

2 Likes

Link

“I‘m supposed to stop and walk out of the room,” Biden said after finishing prepared comments in the East Room of the White House.

3 Likes

Why is that “concerning” to you?

I’m interested in your response, because I’m curious about how closely you read that article.

Yes. He’s making a joke about his communications staff trying to mitigate his tendency to “gaffe.”

Leading us out of darkness.

I have no expectation of Jbiden being coherent.

1 Like

Sure, sure.

You’re pearl clutching about rhetoric?

He should have just said ‘I’ll grab you by your ■■■■■■■ called their wives ugly and then bragged about his brain.

1 Like

:+1: Nailed it.

1 Like

Absolutely.

Yep.

Lulz!

Don’t be a one horse pony.

What is a one horse pony?

Jbidenism for one trick pony.

1 Like

No.

what redress? none of them seek redress. they poke their collective heads up to do political damage to those who are not on the “approved” list

1 Like

On the vaccination thing:

1. Jbiden Inc told them to “surge the border”, knowing full well they were going to. This at a minimum dilutes the vaccinated pool, and not just here but Mexico as well. At worse it’s increasing the spread.

2. The Dem congress is exempt from the mandate.

3. They can’t vaccinate 48 million kids because the bureaucracy is doing what it does. Knowing when school started.

4. I’m at 6 months. Do I need a booster or not? If I do, where do I get it?

And yet it was necessary to issue this mandate? Get into my relationship with my employer?

How does this make sense?

2 Likes