Seriously, rule of law

lol.

So you made money off the backs of the tax payer. Classic.

But that’s not really true. that is a story made up to get ratings. It’s not real.

So libs using government programs = lazy bums who want the government to take care of them.
Cons using government programs = smart.

Classic.

1 Like

What’s a sheeple?

So hatred = not being a sheep?

Boy are you barking up the wrong tree… :laughing:

So here’s what we’re expected to believe.

Obama, maybe allied with “Deep State Republicans”, undertook this massive attempt to torpedo Donald Trump’s candidacy by using the intelligence apparatus against him, infiltrating his campaign to spy on him and get dirt to take him down.

The Deep State is of course is aided by a willing press which will print whatever lying and distorted story is needed to tear him down.

Safely ensconced within Trump’s campaign, with the intelligence apparatus ready and willing to do absolutely anything, legal or not, to take Trump down, with the press ready to fire away at their bidding, they then proceeded to do…nothing.

Well, not nothing. In October, with a few weeks to go until the election, they finally released a damaging story about a renewed investigation…

…into Hillary Clinton.

Wow. What a diabolical scheme!

2 Likes

Nefarious in it’s scheme, damning in its implications.

Fortunately a hero emerged from Personal Vietnam and reality TV, took the reins from Lady Liberty into his prodigious mitts, and said “Nyet” to the monsters of the Deep State.

1 Like

So you didn’t build it because you used the funds of other people.

See how that works?

1 Like

sorry but … no.

I performed the work, earned the money, and was paid a week later.

see how that works?

Nope- the only way you can claim to have built something is if all the resources expended are your own.

Not denigrating your individual contributions to the effort…however, without investment from others, you would have been unable to have done anything.

1 Like

they were my own. I expended MY OWN resources. Afterwards, typically one week later, someone bought and paid for my work.

What about Trump’s pardon of Arpaio??

good decision on his part

Did you utilize resources that were bought and paid for by others?

Yes or no?

listen dude. you arnt gonna win this one. Your narrative lies to you.

Those of us that deliver a product or service in exchange for money that comes indirectly from the government are the builders. Those that take without delivering anything are the takers.

You don’t work on contracts?

If your goods and services are so valuable, how come they’re paid for with money that was forcibly taken from me?

My narrative is completely accurate because I’m not discounting your contributions…that you think I am is a product of the unconscious assumptions you make and the mental shortcuts that have been wired into your brain.

My narrative recognizes that without the efforts and resources of many…INCLUDING the government…your skills could have NEVER been activated to produce anything.

Which is EXACTLY what Obama was saying when he made that statement.

The myth of rugged individualism driving progress is simply that…a MYTH.

People with a realistic view of the world understand that.

People who make their ideology their reality do not.

1 Like

You are obviously in a minority. Take a look at the latest outrage by conservatives. It is all centered around how they are butt hurt simply because they perceive that social media is unfair to them.

And if you think Social Media does not matter you are sorely mistaken. Social Media has had a profound impact on society at all levels across the globe but thanks for playing.