Seriously, rule of law

Also I’m thinking what is so top secret about 70 thousand dollar conference table the FBI had to redact?

Which secret agent that bough that table they wanted to protect?

Talk about abuse.

but libs virtually lynched a black man, Ben Carson, who is at the cabinet level, for furniture that cost half as much.

Because libs believe in two tier and justice society. Rules for them and rules for everyone else.

They think they’re special.

After cheerleading the disgraceful m handling of the Mueller investigation, you can’t seriously be suggesting you support equal justice under the law.

Did you really just use the “you didn’t build that” over hyped up, out of context line that cons could not comprehend?

There are losers on both sides of the aisle, along with hard working folks as well.

The reality… it’s the trust fund baby, who builds a successful business, claims he built that, all by himself, and votes Republican.

Liberals tend to acknowledge, they know they had help on the way of becoming successful…

Nobody built anything all by themselves, with no assistance at all.

Well, except all those mythical gods.

1 Like

So if Cons go out and earn it why aren’t they going out and creating social media platforms instead of running around crying about how unfair life is?

1 Like

yes. they are the ones who can remake man in their own image. A key part of that process is to prevent man from hearing or thinking about anything that is not part of the libs new design for the new man in the new age. That is why their narrative demands that they stop opposing voices.

Mueller has nothing to do with justice. In fact he is pinnacle of abuse by radicalize power hungry libs that are out to punish the people for their choice.

That and to hide the crimes committed by radicalize libs while they were in power.

Social media platforms? Nah. Just infrastructure, manufacturing, and other stuff that actually matters. Thanks for playing. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

exactly…

I’ve helped develop satellites and aircraft. I hold over a dozen patents. My software development activities are aimed at simulation of physical phenomena in the real world.

It is true that more money lies in making consumers happy. But that’s not my bag.

But I get what the lib is saying. Those internet billionaires are gods to some.

The Dems are going to have a rough November.

Ah, the Ishmael sense of superiority, deciding who does and doesn’t matter, what does and doesn’t have value.

Who funded your work?

you

ten ten

Remember that next time you feel all high and mighty and declare who matters and who doesn’t.

I pay your bills.

just try to stop and see what happens

You tell me. What terrible evils will befall me if I stop paying your bills?

No. Not tried. They didn’t call him out on the spending though.And the lying. Though you didn’t give two ■■■■■■

Silly dodge. Must have struck a nerve. Since you’re being obtuse, let’s spell this out more slowly. I’ll always pay my taxes. What happens if my taxes stop paying your salary?

How is anyone trying to control what you say or think?