Senator Ted Cruz vs. Hollywood

Well he is the zodiac killer and his father shot jfk I would keep a low profile if I was him. I am surprised he is tweeting at all.

2 Likes

There’s another odd coincidence in that prior, they were both Dems. Look what happens when they grew up? :sunglasses:

Trump grew up? That’s hilarious.

Damn…I can’t argue that.

Ted Cruz - the guy who let Trump insult his wife, then turned around and started kissing Trump’s tail.

Literally makes me sick that I voted for him.

I’m sure he’ll gladly be the spineless little beta where Hollywood is concerned too.

On the side…Melissa appeared to put on a few. Just sayin…:sunglasses:

I hate to pop your bubble but what you saw, is the reality of politics and politicians. There are no white knights out there on a federal level, that I’ve ever been able to witness and if there were…not for long.

Cruz should shave.

Who were the other two?

:laughing:

You really aren’t taking any prisoners.

Reading what you’ve had to say about Trump and watching your attitude about the GOP and even the Tea Party change has been fascinating for me.

1 Like

Most will fire back if their wife or children are brought into the mudslinging.

1 Like

Milano met Cruz in his D.C. office along with Fred Guttenberg, whose daughter was killed in the 2018 Parkland shooting, and gun control activist Ben Jackson and live-streamed the conversation on Facebook, which lasted over an hour.

Yeah, that’s probably true. I am probably a bit harsher on the GOP in general at this point due to the level of involvement I had with them in years prior. I spent countless hours from probably 2000 - 20010 actually participating in the GOP primarily in the local and state arenas. I was actually the precinct chairman for my local GOP delegation a couple of years.

I began to back away sometime around that time frame, as I had been trying to work towards making the GOP more of an actual small government conservative party from within. It began to become apparent it wasn’t going to happen. I slowly began resigning from my activities within the party at that time. My final break was when it became apparent that Trump would be the nominee. I knew at that point that the GOP was lost.

Guess it hit me a bit harder than most, as heavily involved as I was. At any rate, I know it comes across pretty apparently how fed up I am with the whole GOP right now - and all of this is a big part of the reason.

3 Likes

So tell me, if Cruz burned the bridge with Trump over this, do you think his political career would have gone up…or down? Cruz knew the answer and his actions were the direct result. A federal politician’s priorities are not the same as…yours IMHO.

What you’re now going through, I went through decades ago. I’m now numb to politicians and mentally separated my world from it. As I’ve stated here, I’ve voted for Donald Duck more times than any human candidate. I know you don’t care for my stance towards Trump but ignoring his antics, he’s done more towards accomplishing the goals I want accomplished than any other President. At this point, I have very little respect for ANY federal politician, have come to terms that I really have NO say in any of it and just take what I can get. My efforts go into the local world I live and do the best I can to make it a better place for all. That’s how I maintain my sanity and keep my spirits positive.

No. All Cruz had to do was start across the stage after him. They are right about Cruz.

I agree and that’s my point. He sold his soul, over his wife, to keep his political career alive…and that IMO is the standard for a federal politician.

Glad to know that being a whore is nothing to have shame about when you’re a politician.

I’d have swapped when for “if” but…bam…hammer meet nail. :sunglasses:

In other words, Sneaky was right to correct you.

Thanks. I read the article too fast.

1 Like