Senator Ted Cruz vs. Hollywood

Ok, if you say so. Somebody who met him yesterday apparently doesn’t think he’s a snake.

Alyssa Milano is not the President.

It was a tweet exchange between Milano and Cruz.

So you’re glad trump beat him?

Of course you are. All libs were happy as could be.

Praise trump for beating him. Congrats!

Yes I’m sure most Hollywood stars have armed guards :roll_eyes:

She does.

https://mobile.twitter.com/alyssa_milano/status/993286230350544902?lang=en

I watched about the first five minutes of it. She played the victim card and tried to set him up so that any hard debate would look like he was attacking a poor defenseless woman. I had enough after 5 minutes.

Of course she needed support. No way she could handle one on one.

She is nothing more than a poser.

1 Like

That would seem like money that would be well spent by the NRA.

They paid $6.5 million for LaPeirre’s gated mansion… how many average Americans would that pay for to be properly trained?

That was for his protection. Cruz lost his manhood in 2016 and never looked back.

Are you arguing for a subsidies for armed protection?.. :sweat_smile:

And no Democrats are voting her into any office. Republicans, on the other hand, love their celebrity politicians.

Only the successful ones.

No, I am arguing that the non-rich should be able to defend themselves and their families.

So we lower the license and training requirements because you are non-rich? Who is affected more by firearms violence, the rich or non-rich?

Are you asking who needs to be able to defend themselves more? Because the answer is not the rich. I had a much greater need of that ability when I was poor than I do now that I am not.

Yoko Ono might disagree.

I had no idea the exception was the rule. Yes, sometimes the rich are violently attacked, just not nearly as often as the poor.

Yes, the poor are attacked more because they live in dangerous areas, but they don’t get threats from anonymous people like celebrities do.

And how many of those poor victims of violence were armed themselves?

And? Poor people are more at risk, I don’t think the fact that it isn’t from anonymous fans is much comfort to them. Nor are most rich people famous. It’s easy to advocate removing people’s right to self-defense when you are A. not at risk and B. can afford armed protection. Even most celebrities do not face the same level of risk a poor person in a bad neighborhood does. And even if they did, they can afford security, the poor can’t.

Hell I don’t need a gun there is virtually no crime in my affluent neighborhood. It was an entirely different story when I was poor. What passes forf crime around here on the ring app is Amazon sub-contractors of color dropping off a package and taking a photo. That is literally like the last five “crime” alerts I have gotten this month lol.