Senator Hirono doesn’t give a damn about women

At this point, it’s more a case of “What are my options?”

the moral high ground would be even clearer if Joe used a cigar

Was that the rune with Franken? No he left. Republicans circle the wagons and then expect democrats to be different. Now what about trump accusers? Should he use the courts to try to silence them?

Not confused about what happened at all.

The GOP should have taken it seriously, had an investigation… the results would have been exactly the same but they would have at least been taking it seriously instead of looking like they wanted to ignore the whole thing.

1 Like

Who exactly has claimed the “moral high ground” here? Not what you believe; what can you quote that sounds anything like “Democrats don’t do that! They’re a better class of people.”

I think he probably did it. I’m pretty damn sure Trump did it. And Clinton did it as much as Trump, except that Clinton probably raped a woman.

They did.

Dems should learn from this and not make the same mistake.

Take her allegations seriously, conduct an investigation. Make the results public.

She deserves to be heard

Libs.

I agree.

feinstein made sure the circus came to town. You’re either confused or uninformed about the sequence of events.

I know full well about the sequence of events.

When the accusation came to light, the GOP had every opportunity to take it seriously.

They didn’t.

Therefore… circus.

Fox News and every other conservative outlet covered every aspect of the kavanaugh debacle. Fox had an interview with kavanaugh.

The lib media won’t even ask dimocrats a single question.

That is an impressive re-write of history.

2 Likes

Wrong. feinstein intentionally brought the circus. Then came everything else.

You were complaining about the circus and complaining about “the beginning”. You need to start from the beginning.

I think I even remember you acknowledging this in one of the threads at the time. Why give Feinstein a pass now and blame others for the circus??

You are clearly confused.

1 Like

The records of the complaint are kept on the University of Delaware archives. They will not release them. And Biden will not ask them to.

https://dailycaller.com/2020/04/28/joe-biden-tara-reade-senate-documents-university-delaware/

The GOP controls the Senate.

When the accusations were introduced, they should have taken it seriously, paused the vote and had their investigation. Make it an independent panel or whatever… but take it seriously… the results of the accusation would have been exactly the same because there is no physical proof.

But… people like the circus.

It worked to radicalize both bases just a little bit more… so I guess something got accomplished by it.

There’s not a single Democrat who served on that committee during the Kavanaugh hearings for whom I feel anything but contempt.

That woman from Hawaii was as big a grandstanding showboat as the phonies who we all knew were going to run for President…

But she still managed to sound even dumber. The people of Hawaii can vote for whomever they want but in my opinion Senator Hirono is a fraud and a phony unfit to hold public office.

5 Likes

They did.

No. They already had it.

1 Like

I doubt that a record of a complaint against him would be in his personal Senate records.