Senator Hirono doesn’t give a damn about women

Biden will never be president.

I’m willing to bet a self ban

Nope. The GOP should have taken it seriously from the beginning, had an investigation that would have had the same inconclusive l results as what needs up happening but with much much less of a circus.

But when hucksters like Avenatti got involved, it was hard for it not to be a circus.

Bring it all out. If it had legs they would be all over it

But that wasn’t the case with Kavanagh. Dems were calling for his withdrawal before being heard. Not a peep for Biden to do the same. Why?

What do you know about her?

I think that something happened to Ford.

Whether her experience of it and Kavenaugh’s experience of it was the same is the real question.

I never thought that one could hold a grown man to accountable for being a ■■■■■■ in high school. But it could have been an opportunity for old standards to be discarded instead of a circus.

We always choose the circus though.

Doesn’t matter. It’s the seriousness of the accusation.

Do you care about trumps accusers

Any dodge to avoid answering the question. I shouldn’t have expected an actual answer.

You guys make me giggle

Still waiting for an answer. Why shouldn’t she believed? When Ford should have?

Another for you Suddenly Silent List. The governor of Georgia.

We might know why though…

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theatlantic.com/amp/article/610441/

He needs to demand an fbi investigation of himself, or else he’s guilty.

And someone needs to block elevator doors on warren, hirono, gillibrand,… and scream at them until they make public statements condemning obiden.

1 Like

And I didn’t see any pitchforks out for Trump from the MAGA side. What is your hilariously hypocritical point?

Bring it all out I dont care. Let her tell her story. Bring her to fox and oann . If it holds up let the cards fall where they may

Why don’t Dems care about women anymore? They don’t deserve to be believed?

That wasn’t the tune with Kavanagh though. He had to withdraw before even being heard.

Is that the beginning before feinstein sat on the letter before strategically leaking it to the press before an fbi investigation could be done quietly??

I think you’re confused about what happened.

1 Like

They are actually being consistent in not caring about women.

They don’t care about babies either. Just saying.

1 Like