Senator Hawley's proposal to end political bias by tech giants

This isn’t about group hypocrisy - that’s a logical fallacy to begin with.

I’m talking about individual hypocrisy - and I agree, it’s not a partisan thing.

A well reasoned and salient post. Well done.

So let me get this straight…………? Me being a Conservative, and Wanting Americans to seek the truth out for themselves, is a so called False Reality in you mind?

Waiiiiiiiiit!!! you also said, It’s “encouraging” Others to put “blinders” on.

lmao. It’s really hard for me to write you a response while not cracking up laughing at what you just said. lol.

So asking Americans to seek out their own “Truth” in life, is some how encouraging to put “blinders” on? How so? lmao!!!

I’m ganna laugh at your response for the rest of the night! :laughing::sweat_smile::rofl::joy::sweat_smile::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:rofl:

You do you.

Which search shows liberal bias?

Look, something that I’ve written about awhile back, that I was talking about
Democrats when I said it, and now a Democrat is talking about it. lol.

ask a political question on Google. Then see what the top results are. Look at things like weather the site is owned by someone like CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS, or MSNBC show up at the top. compared to a Conservative based site.

When a person searches for “Donald Trump news” a fair search engine results would be half positive and half negative. That is called fairness. If you search for that string using Google today almost all of the results will be negative. Totally unfair. If a business can’t be fair to the president then maybe the government should take control of that business.

2 Likes

An example of which political question to ask please.

Sorry lost total credibility by mentioning Project Veritas

1 Like

In all seriousness, I have seen this argument made before - that “fairness” equals even numbers of positive and negative stories.

1 Like

I just googled “Donald Trump approval rating” Rassmussen was the second result. Lol.

I’d feel bad for the victim hood mentality that perpetuated this proposal, but at this point it’s just hilarious. Keep it coming!

2 Likes

Its a shame so many people don’t understand how search engine algorithms work.

1 Like

I am honestly interested the wording of the searches that show liberal bias and see apparently what you are seeing.

So if you could please give me an example of specifically would yield a left bias search I would love to test it out.

Here are two examples of politically correct autocomplete search results described in the Project Veritas video:

According to google men are busy getting pregnant while women are busy running for president.

The irony is that if any of these folks were able to work in Silicon Valley they would know that the overwhelming ideology in the major tech companies is liberarianism.

But knowledge is a poor second when you can wrap yourself fin victimization.

I’m not sure what point you think this makes.

So the auto fill is the problem?

That is what show liberal bias?

This is the big conspiracy?

■■■■ that is lame.

5 Likes

Apparently people don’t know the difference between auto fill and search results.